IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for Manufacture, Supply, Transportation and Delivery of Prime quality of UIC 60 Kg. 1080 Grade Head hardened class A rails as per Indian Railway Specification for Flat Bottom Rails IRS-T-12- 2009(60E1 profile) (with latest correction Slips) in Connection with Sivok (West Bengal) to Rangpo (Sikkim) New B.G. Rail Line Project.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/2046/NFR-SRRP/Supply of Rail/237/09
- Name of Work: Manufacture, Supply, Transportation and Delivery of Prime quality of UIC 60 Kg. 1080 Grade Head hardened class A rails as per Indian Railway Specification for Flat Bottom Rails IRS-T-12- 2009(60E1 profile) (with latest correction Slips) in Connection with Sivok (West Bengal) to Rangpo (Sikkim) New B.G. Rail Line Project.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 78,88,01,120 Crore
- EMD: INR 45,45,000 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 09 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 14th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 04th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 29th June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 04th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 05th July, 2022
- The tenderer should possess the experience of having successfully completed or substantially completed similar works during the last 07 (seven) years (ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited) which should be anyone of the following:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of advertised value of the tender, or
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of the tender, or
- One similar work costing not less than the amount equal to 60% of the estimated value of the tender.
- Tenderer have completed or substantially completed manufacturing and supply of UIC 60 Kg Rails during the last 7-years (ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited).The tenderer should have supplied the above rails, to passenger traffic/mixed traffic carrying railway/metro system, in operation.
- These rails should be in use for more than two years on such railway systems in operation and performance found satisfactory for which a certificate of satisfactory performance issued by respective railway systems should be submitted by the tenderer.
- Approval of Head Hardened (HH) Rails manufacturing facilities by RDSO (Ministry of Railways) is to be submitted with the bid.
- The tenderer must have a minimum average annual contractual turnover of 1.5 V/N crores; where V= Advertised value of the tender in crores of Rupees N= Number of years prescribed for completion of work for which bids have been invited.
- The average annual contractual turnover shall be calculated as an average of “total contractual payments” in the previous three financial years, as per the audited balance sheet.
- However, in case the balance sheet of the previous year is yet to be prepared/ audited, the audited balance sheet of the fourth previous year shall be considered for calculating average annual contractual turnover.
- The tenderers shall submit requisite information as per Annexure-VIB of Indian Railway Standard GCC April’2022, along with copies of Audited Balance Sheets duly certified by the Chartered Accountant/ Certificate from Chartered Accountant duly supported by Audited Balance Sheet.
- The bidder should have a positive net worth. This will be judged from the audited Balance Sheet of the last financial year ending on a date not prior to 18 months from the date of submission of the tender along with relevant notes to accounts.
- Bid Capacity: The tender/technical bid will be evaluated based on the bid capacity formula detailed as Annexure-VI of Indian Railway Standard GCC April 2022. The bidder shall submit the signed Affidavit as enclosed in Annexure-‘III’ of “Instructions to Tenderers”.
- The bidder should submit a performance certificate in reference to the above issued by the respective railway system for having successfully completed similar works in the last 7 years. Affidavit as per Annexure-III of ITT.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR