IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for Manufacturing, supplying, transportation, fitting & fixing of H Beam sleepers and track linking including all fittings on major bridges (Br. No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15, 16 & 17) in connection with the Sivok-Rangpo New BG single line railway project.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/2046/SRRP/H-Beam Sleepers/238/2022_IRCON_123948_1
- Name of Work: Manufacturing, supplying, transportation, fitting & fixing of H Beam sleepers and track linking including all fittings on major bridges (Br. No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15, 16 & 17) in connection with the Sivok-Rangpo New BG single line railway project.
- Estimated Cost: INR 15,72,56,297 Crore
- EMD: INR 13,87,000 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 10 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 01st August, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 22nd August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 15th August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 22nd August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 23rd August, 2022
Scope of Work
- As indicated in ‘Appendix to Tender’ and as follows:
- Manufacturing, supplying and fixing/installation of Hot dip galvanized H beam sleepers with zero Toe load fastenings (ZTLF) including track linking over steel girder bridges with appropriate fastening system for 60 Kg 1080 grade Head Hardened Class A Rails including arrangement guard rails, MS chequared plate, MS angles etc.
- As per drawings & specifications, submission of construction methodology including QAP and maintenance manual for the track on freight/mixed (passenger and freight) traffic route for straight & curved track on the bridges and in transition portion from H-beam sleeper track to ballasted track/BLT track with design criteria based on latest international standards/codes/proven practices and construction as per approved design of track over steel bridges (Br. No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15,16 & 17) on the Section from Sivok to Rangpo in connection with Sivok-Rangpo New BG Single Line Railway Project.
- The works under Contract comprises the fabrication, manufacture, suppy, installation of H-beam sleepers over steel girder bridge including all fastening systems / Zero toe load fastening as per approved drawings, RDSO/Rly. drawings etc.
- Transportation of Rails from Sivok yard to required location i.e. bridges and installation of the rails over H-beam sleepers as per approved drawings and RDSO/Railway norms.
- Adequate numbers/size of trucks required for transportation of rails (running rails & guard rails) shall be procured/arranged by the agency and for which payment will be paid as per relevent BoQ items under Schedule-B. In addition, constructor must follow all the rules & regulations of local authorities/highway authorities/IRCON regarding movement of heavy vehicles on National Highway NH-31/ NH-10.
- The contractor has to arrange an adequate number of skilled workers trained in this particular type of work. Competent supervisor for execution for this work shall also be employed and safety measures/instructions of the Engineer – in Charge shall be strictly followed. Contractor’s supervisor shall ensure safety during handling, transporting and linking of track (preferably he shall be a retired PWI/BRI from Railways).
- The drawings with e-procurement documents are for guidance/information purpose only and the work shall be done as per final approved ‘Working drawings/Good for Construction drawing’ and or as per the instructions of the Engineer. The tenderer/s will not have any claim on account of this. Drawings shall be followed as per Clause 78.0 of SCC of this tender.
- Submission of detailed construction schedule, method statements with related detailed drawings and equipment planning, for various items of work. Resource based construction program shall be prepared by the contractor and submitted within 21 days from the date of LOA. After submission of this resource based construction program, a contract will be signed and it shall be part of the contract agreement.
- Approach roads from NH-31/NH-10 to work sites are already there and however contractors may require restoration of roads that should be as per approved drawing or as per Engineers instructions. No extra payment will be paid for this work.
- In addition, it is in scope of successful Bidder to undertake all Site surveys, Utility Surveying & Scanning, checking and verification of bench marks and protection of the same, taking & recording cross sections of natural ground levels, rail levels ect.
- Work experience certificates from private individuals shall not be considered. However, In addition, work experience certificates issued by Public listed company having average annual turnover of Rs.500 crore and above, in last 3 financial years excluding the current financial year, listed on National Stock Exchange or Bombay Stock Exchange, incorporated/ registered at least 5 years prior to the date of opening of tender, shall also be considered provided the work experience certificate has been issued by a person authorized by the Public listed company to issue such certificates.
- In case tenderer submits work experience certificate issued by public listed company, the tenderer shall also submit along with work experience certificate, the relevant copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received duly certified by Chartered Accountant, TDS certificates for all payments received and copy of final/last bill paid by company in support of above work experience certificate.
- The tenderer must have successfully completed any one of the following categories of work(s) during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month previous to the one in which tender is invited:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of advertised value of each component of tender, or
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of each component of tender, or
- One similar work each costing not less than the amount equal to 60% of advertised value of each component of tender.
- Separate completed works of minimum required values shall also be considered for fulfillment of technical eligibility criteria for different components.
- Works are considered similar if technology, equipment etc. required are similar which is defined as per ‘Description of Component of Work’ which has been mentioned in below table under Sl. No. 1(B).
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR