IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for the work of Design, Supply, Installation, testing & commissioning of Internal & External electrification of residential quarters, High level platforms, station buildings, HT/LT power supply arrangement & Miscellaneous works etc. in Katni-Singrauli section of doubling project under West Central Railway.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/ELECT/2065/KSDP/Gen/02
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, testing & commissioning of Internal & External electrification of residential quarters, High level platforms, station buildings, HT/LT power supply arrangement & Miscellaneous works etc. in Katni-Singrauli section of doubling project under West Central Railway.
- Estimated Cost: INR 13,27,00,895.99 Crore
- EMD: INR 12,64,000 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 24 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 07th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 28th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 19th, July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 28th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 29th July, 2022
- The tender documents shall be submitted online in the prescribed format given on the websites and technical bids received online shall be opened as per date sheet or corrigendum thereof.
- No other mode of submission is acceptable. Detailed credentials as per the requirement of eligibility criteria and all tender papers except Bill of Quantities are to be submitted in “Technical Bid”.
- Bill of Quantities with rates duly filled in are to be submitted in the format provided online in the name of “Financial Bid”.
- Hence, physical submission of the documents is limited to submission of original Earnest Money Deposit in the form of Pay Order/ Demand Draft / Fixed Deposit Receipt / Bank Guarantee as per provision given in sub-clause 9.1 of Instructions to Tenderers.
- Representative of the bidder, who chooses to attend, may attend the online opening of the technical bids on scheduled date & time of bid opening. However, such representatives shall be allowed to attend the opening of the Technical Bids, only, if such person presents the letter of authority issued in his name by the bidder on his letterhead.
- Eligibility of the applicants shall be assessed based on the “Essential Qualifying Criteria” as given in Annexure-V to “Instructions to Tenderers.
- Tenders shall be submitted as per “Instructions to Tenderers” forming a part of the tender document.
- Class-1 Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content equal to or more than 50%.
- Class-Il Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content more than 20% but less than 50%.
- Non-Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content less than or equal to 20%.
- The bidders are advised to submit their e-bids well before the e-bid due date.
- IRCON shall not be responsible for any delay in submission of e-bids for any reason including server and technical problems.
- Any tender received without original Earnest Money in the form as specified in tender documents shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
- Tenderers may note that they are liable to be disqualified at any time during the tendering process in case any of the information furnished by them is not found to be true.
- EMD of such tenderer shall be forfeited. The decision of IRCON in this regard shall be final and binding.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR