- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/MECH/P&E/MAHSR-T2/MITSUI/FEEDER CAR/698
- Name of Work: Supply, installation & commissioning of 1 nos. (one) of rail feeder cum drawer car for MAHSR-T2 project.
- EMD: INR 11,92,500 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 240 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 07th November, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 22nd November, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16th November, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 22nd November, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 23rd November, 2022
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work shall include but not limited to supply, installation, testing & commissioning of 01 (one) nos. of Rail Feeder cum Drawer Car including packing, loading, transporting on CIF basis to Nhava Sheva Port, Mumbai.
- The offered machine must conform to clause no. 4.3 & 4.4 of the technical specification (section-VI). All the equipment and accessories offered shall be complying with the technical specification enclosed at Section-VI.
- The scope of supply also includes all the concomitant accessories/ equipment as detailed in specification and other concomitant accessories/ equipment, which the manufacturer considers essential to make the machine/ equipment fully operational.
- The Bidder shall commission the machine/ equipment at the place of Delivery as per Delivery Schedule as well as the schedule for Commissioning.
- The bidder or his agent will be required to inspect the consignment at the consignee’s premises before unpacking is done and carry out a Joint Check of the receipt of components to avoid subsequent complaints regarding short shipment or transit.
- The bidder shall offer complete commissioning of Machine/ equipment on a turnkey basis. Responsibilities of Bidder in this regard shall be as per the following details:
- The bidder shall quote for a machine in fully tooled up condition with sufficient quantity of tools for a period of two years covering normal consumption.
- Contractor will ensure the presence of his representative for safe unloading of the machine/ equipment. IRCON shall not be liable for any damages. Contractor will intimate, at least 15 (fifteen) days before the expected time of arrival of machine/ equipment at port for information only.
- All facilities required for the Installation & Commissioning such as manpower, material handling equipment like cranes, lifting arrangement etc., tools & tackles, welding or cutting machine, first fill of all lubricants/oils etc. shall also be the responsibility of the Bidder.
- Any other resources/ facilities required as deemed necessary by Bidder (Supplier).
- The Contractor shall depute his authorised experienced installation & commissioning team immediately after receipt of material at site at his own cost.
- The Contractor shall also submit a priced quotation for machine specific consumables along with average consumption to enable IRCON to procure, if considered necessary.
- The rates of all the critical / vital assemblies/ subassemblies like motor etc. shall also be furnished separately. IRCON reserves the right to purchase these items as it deems fit. However, non-procurement by IRCON shall not dilute the warranty.
About MAHSR Project:
- Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (MAHSR) Project is 508 Km long first High- Speed Rail (HSR) network planned to be constructed in India.
- Out of 508Km, 352 Km lies in the State of Gujarat (348 Km) and Dadra & Nagar Haveli (4Km) and the balance 156 Km lies in the State of Maharashtra.
- The Construction Work is in progress in both Gujarat and Dadra & Nagar Haveli where 98% and 100% land has been acquired respectively.
- In Gujarat, High Speed Rail alignment passes through eight districts i.e. Valsad, Navsari, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Kheda and Ahmedabad and work is in progress in all the eight districts.
- In Maharashtra land acquisition done so far is 40%.
- The project will entail an investment of 72,000 Crs in the state of Gujarat in both Land & construction.
- So far an expenditure of 14,200 Crs has been done.
- The project will generate direct & indirect employment of 60,000 in Gujarat state.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV substations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON- Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL