IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for Design, Manufacturing and Supply of 220kV and 66kV Cable System (cable system consists of cable, straight through joint boxes and end termination) with all accessories for Sarai Kale Khan, Shatabdi Nagar and Modipuram RSS for the work of Delhi–Ghaziabad–Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/Elect/5037-5038/NCRTC/EHV Cable System/OT/67
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacturing and Supply of 220kV and 66kV Cable System (cable system consists of cable, straight through joint boxes and end termination) with all accessories for Sarai Kale Khan, Shatabdi Nagar and Modipuram RSS for the work of Delhi–Ghaziabad–Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Estimated Cost: 27,28,84,833 Crore
- EMD: INR 19,64,500 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 11 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 14th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09th, July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 14th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 15th July, 2022
- Eligibility of the applicants shall be assessed based on the “Essential Qualifying Criteria” as given in Annexure V to “Instructions to Tenderers”.
- The bidders are advised to submit their e-bids well before the e-bid due date. IRCON shall not be responsible for any delay in submission of e-bids for any reason including server and technical problems.
- Tenders shall be submitted as per “Instructions to Tenderers” forming a part of the tender document. Any tender received without Original Earnest Money in the form as specified in tender documents shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
- IRCON reserves the right to cancel the tenders before submission/opening of tenders, postpone the tender submission/opening date and to accept/reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof. IRCON’s assessment of suitability as per eligibility criteria shall be final and binding.
- Tenderers may note that they are liable to be disqualified at any time during the tendering process in case any of the information furnished by them is not found to be true. EMD of such tenderer shall be forfeited. The decision of IRCON in this regard shall be final and binding.
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC