IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for Design, Manufacturing and Supply of Dry Type 33 kV/415V, Auxiliary Transformer including all accessories for the work of Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/ELECT/5037-5038/NCRTC/AT02/OT/62
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacturing and Supply of Dry Type 33 kV/415V, Auxiliary Transformer including all accessories for the work of Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 9,39,28,706 Crore
- EMD: INR 11,52,600 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 04 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 07th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 21st June, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16th June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 21st June, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 22nd June, 2022
- Eligibility of the applicants shall be assessed based on the “Essential Qualifying Criteria” as given in Annexure V to “Instructions to Tenderers”.
- Any tender received without Original Earnest Money in the form as specified in tender documents shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
Purchase Preference Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Registered Firms:
- Purchase Preference to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) as admissible under Government’s existing policy on the date of acceptance of tender shall be applicable to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) registered for the tendered items of goods & services with any statutory bodies specified by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises having Udyog Aadhaar Memoranda shall also be given all benefits under Public Procurement Policy Order 2012.
- The tenderer(s) shall submit photocopy of current and valid MSEs registration certificate inclusive of all the pages showing the category of entrepreneur – whether the registered firm is owned by General or SC/ST or women entrepreneurs, monetary limit of their registration for the items of goods & services tendered to avail the benefits under the policy. The MSEs shall also submit a copy of “Entrepreneurs Memorandum (Part-II)” of the concerned district Centre where the unit is established. The MSEs must also indicate the terminal validity date of their registration.
- Such MSE registered firms shall be exempted from payment of tender document cost and payment of Earnest Money Deposit.
- Definition of MSEs owned by SC / ST is as given below:
- In case of proprietary MSE, proprietor(s) shall be SC/ST.
- In case of partnership MSE, the SC/ST partners shall be holding at least 51% shares in the unit.
- In case of Private Limited Companies, at least 51% share shall be held by SC/ST promoters.
- All bidders registered under Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) shall have to satisfy the eligibility criteria at par with other bidders. There shall not be any relaxation in eligibility criteria/ tender process or other tender requirements and L.1 price.
If lowest valid bidder is non-MSE firm, then in such a case:
- IRCON may offer up to 25% of the tendered quantity to those firms registered under Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Act whose quoted rate falls within + 15% of the lowest valid bid quoted price by non-MSE (L.1 offer) provided that they are willing to bring down their price matching to that of L.1 bidder and subject to their monetary limit.
- IRCON may split the total quantity of 25% proportionately amongst those MSEs firms whose rate fall within the price band of L1 + 15% in case of more than one MSEs firms falling within this purview. While splitting the quantity amongst MSEs firms the first preference for 5% percent out of 25% shall be given to MSEs owned by Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 3% out of 25% shall be given to MSEs owned by women entrepreneurs subject to their monetary limit.
- Purchase preference facilities shall not be applicable in the tender where quantity cannot be split. In such situations the total quantity shall be offered to the lowest valid bidder irrespective of their registration status and the benefit to MSEs shall be limited to exemption from cost of tender document and Earnest Money Deposit only.
- The total quantity shall be offered to non-MSE lowest valid bidder, in case suitable offer of MSEs firm is not available or they do not agree to match the price to that of L1 bidder and the quoted price by MSEs is beyond +15% of the lowest valid price bid.
- Since quantity of the tender cannot be split, purchase preference facility/preference, as mentioned in Para 18 above, shall be applicable as per 18.6 (b) only in this tender.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialisation in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV substations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC