IRCON International Limited has invited online bids in single stage two packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/ companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/3026/MAHSR T2/Survey
- Name of Work: Carrying out of survey works between Zaroli Village at Maharashtra-Gujarat Border (MAHSR km 156.600) and Vadodara (MAHSR km 393.700) in the State of Gujarat and the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli in connection with the Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project
- Estimated Cost of Work: Approx. 7 Crore
- Period Of Work: 1370 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 25-Apr-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 17-May-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09-May-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 17-May-2022
Scope of Work:
The activities required to be performed by the survey contractor, under the scope of work are briefly described as under:
- Mobilization of survey equipment, manpower and survey accessories for survey work with contractor’s own survey equipment’s men & material.
- Validation of survey control pillars data handed over by civil contractor of C-4 package/ bridge packages/ depot contractors/ Client (NHSRCL) & preparation of a validation report(s).
- Transfer of interfacing contractor’s (C-4 contractor/bridge contractor/depot contractor) survey control points, to the guideway on the viaduct by establishing temporary benchmarks on the guideway.
- Validation of horizontal & vertical alignment with the data provided by C-4 contractor/ /bridge contractor/depot contractor/client and interact with the Design consultant of IRCON to check the plan & profile of the alignment.
- Staking the Horizontal Track Alignment on viaduct/tunnel at every five (5) meters at the site based on the Alignment “Plan and profile” Drawings (both UP & Down tracks).
- Submit its proposed survey details for setting out of the construction control survey points and subsequent alignment for the track work, for approval of the Engineer. It shall include the means by which the planning, organisation and performance of the construction survey and setting out of the track work shall be carried out. It will include the frequency of checking, maintaining and protecting the Interfacing Contractors horizontal and vertical control points.
- Preparation & submission of Method Statement for survey of each stage of field survey to obtain approval of the Engineer, at least 14 days prior to commencement of any survey works.
- Pre-track laying survey to establish centre line & width of RC track bed and to check the available track construction depth for the entire route at 2.5 m intervals on either edge of the RC track bed. The Contractor shall take vertical levels of the top surface of the Viaduct/Tunnel and any difference between the designed levels and actual levels of the top surface of the Viaduct shall be indicated for adjustment in thickness of RC Track Bed, in consultation with IRCON’s designer.
- Marking of centre line of the individual track bed for main lines and loop lines & co-ordination with the track bed construction agency for providing top level of RC bed & RC Anchor before start of concrete at every 10m interval and 4.9m interval respectively.
- Taking finished levels of track bed for main lines and loop lines, checking it with the design levels and preparation of a report.
- Provide centreline to temporary track construction contractor for both lines.
- Marking centreline points of turnouts, expansion joints, insulated joints, etc. and giving levels in co-ordination with the executing agency. Sharing levels with IRCON’s Designer for finalizing the steel arrangement.
- Assisting IRCON’s Design agency in establishing reference pin survey co- ordinates, by sharing data from centre line co-ordinates, levels and control points.
- Assisting slab laying agency in maintaining line & level of track slab.
- Final survey (line & level) after installation of rails on track slab.
- Survey & levelling in Depots (Vapi, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara).
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL