IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for the work of Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of 2x25KV / 25KV, AC, 50Hz, Railway Electrification of Katni Grade Separator Bypass Line Project of West Central Railway.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/ELECT/2074/KGS-RE/01
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of 2x25KV / 25KV, AC, 50Hz, Railway Electrification of Katni Grade Separator Bypass Line Project of West Central Railway.
- Estimated Cost: INR 37,50,44,079.43 Crore
- EMD: INR 24,75,250 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 24 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 07th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 28th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 19th, July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 28th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 29th July, 2022
- Eligibility of the applicants shall be assessed based on the “Essential Qualifying Criteria” as given in Annexure-V to “Instructions to Tenderers.
Public Procurement (Preference to Make in India), Order 2017:
- Class-1 Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content equal to or more than 50%.
- Class-Il Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content more than 20% but less than 50%.
- Non-Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content less than or equal to 20%.
- In procurement of all goods, services or works in respect of which the Nodal Ministry/ Department has communicated that there is sufficient local capacity and local competition, only ‘Class-l local vendor’, as defined above, shall be eligible to bid irrespective of purchase value.
- Only ‘Class-l local vendor’ and ‘Class-Il local vendor’ shall be eligible to bid in procurement of all goods, services or works, and with estimated value of purchases less than ₹ 200 crore.
- In all other domestic tenders, Class-l local vendors ” and “Class-Il local vendors can participate in the bidding process.
- Class-l local vendors’ shall get purchase preference over ‘Class-Il local vendors.
- Class-ll local vendors’ will not get any purchase preference.
- Non local vendors can participate only when a global tender is invited. In global tender enquiry. ‘Non-local vendors’ shall also be eligible to bid along with ‘Class-l local vendors’ and ‘Class-Il local vendors’.
- The ‘Class-l local vendor’/ ‘Class-Il local vendor’ at the time of tender, bidding or solicitation shall be required to indicate percentage of local content and provide self-certification that the item offered meets the local content requirement for ‘Class-l local vendor’ / ‘Class-Il local vendor’, as the case may be. They shall also give details of the location(s) at which the local value addition is made.
- In cases of procurement for a value in excess of ₹10 Crores, the ‘Class-1 local vendor’/ ‘Class-Il local vendor’ shall be required to provide a certificate from the statutory auditor or cost auditor of the company (in the case of companies) or from a practicing cost accountant or practicing chartered accountant (in respect of supplies other than companies) giving the percentage of local content.
- A vendor who has been debarred by any procuring entity for violation of this Order shall not be eligible for preference under this Order for procurement by any other procuring entity for the duration of the debarment.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR