Ircon International Limited has invited Expression of Interest (EoI) from companies having Experience in construction of Elevated Viaduct/ Bridges including Elevated Stations for Railway/ Metro Railway/ National Highway to associate for bidding and Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail MAHSR C-7 Package.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/CO/BD/NHSRCL/PkgC7
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 27-Nov-2020
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 04-Dec-2020
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28-Nov-2020
- Bid Submission End Date: 04-Dec-2020
Ircon International Limited (IRCON), a Government company incorporated by the Government of India (Ministry of Railways) under the Company’s Act, 1956 on 28th April, 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is the leading turnkey construction company known for its quality, commitment and consistency in terms of performance.
- IRCON is a specialized construction organization covering the entire spectrum of construction activities and services in the infrastructure sector. However, Railways (New Railway lines, rehabilitation/conversion of existing lines, Station Buildings and facilities, Bridges, Tunnels, Signaling and Tele-communication, Railway Electrification and Wet leasing of locomotives), Highways, EHV sub-station (engineering, procurement and construction) and Metro rail are the core competence areas of IRCON.
- During over 43 years of operation, IRCON has emerged as front ranking construction company of International repute having executed prestigious projects. IRCON has so far completed more than 300 infrastructure projects in India and more than 100 projects across the globe in more than 21 countries. IRCON is presently executing several projects in India and abroad in Nepal, Bangladesh, Algeria, South Africa and Sri Lanka.
- IRCON has about 1000 trained technical personnel having expertise in Railway Projects. IRCON has capacity to mobilize adequate resources for large projects due to its strong technical manpower base and financial position. Besides its own resources IRCON draws its strength from more than 159 years’ experience of Indian Railways in all aspects of Railway construction and management.
IRCON wishes to expand aggressively its market share in development & construction of Infrastructure Projects in order to fulfill its objective of multifold growth in its turn over & Profitability.
- For achieving this goal IRCON is participating in Bid for “Design and Construction of Civil and Building Works including Testing and Commissioning on Design Build Lump Sum Price Basis for Double Line High Speed Railway involving Ahmedabad Station, Sabarmati Station, Viaduct & Bridges, Crossing Bridges (excluding fabrication and transportation of steel truss girders) and Associated works between MAHSR Km. 489.467 and MAHSR Km. 507.599 in the State of Gujarat for the Project for Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (MAHSR C-7 Package)”
- This work comprises of design and construction of elevated double line High speed railway and world class elevated station buildings at Ahmedabad Station and Sabarmati Station for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Railway.
- Therefore, IRCON intends to select Joint Venture Partner to Associate with IRCON to bid for the work of MAHSR C-7 package on mutually agreed percentage of participation.
- This EOI is invited to empanel/ shortlist agencies to associate with IRCON as Joint Venture partner for work specified in Para 3: Scope of Works broadly and detailed as per the Bid Document (issued by NHSRCL).
Scope of Work:
The scope of work broadly covers:
- Design and Construction of Civil and Building works for Double Line High Speed Railway Section between MAHSR Km. 489.467 and MAHSR Km. 507.599.
- Architectural and Structural Design and construction of Elevated Ahmedabad HSR Station (Approx. floor area 19,600 sqm) including approach viaduct.
- Ahmedabad Station Entrance building including two no. FOBs.
- Architectural and Structural Design and construction of Elevated Sabarmati HSR Station (Approx. floor area 44,500 sqm) including approach viaduct.
- Sabarmati Crossing River.
- Assembly and erection including substructure works for 06 nos. Steel Bridges.
- Other related works as per Bid Document issued by NHSRCL for MAHSR C7 package.
Interested Companies should fill up the enclosed forms and submit together with a Covering Letter online at CPP portal https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app not later than 15:00 hrs. on 04.12.2020.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL