Receipt of Letter of Acceptance from M/s Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for a total contract cost of Rs. 182,33,99,706/- exclusive of GST, in the name of J. Kumar – AICPL (Joint Venture) out of which the share of M/s J. Kumar Infraprojects Limited is 55% which approximately amounts to Rs. 100, 28, 69, 838/- exclusive of GST.
- We are in receipt of Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from M/s. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for the “Construction of Airport Depot for Bangalore Metro Rail Project – Phase – 2B” for a total contract cost of Rs. 182, 33, 99, 706/- (Rupees One Hundred and Eight Two Crores Thirty-Three Lakhs Ninety-Nine Thousand Seven Hundred and Six only), exclusive of GST, in the name of J. Kumar – AICPL (Joint Venture) where the share of M/s. J. Kumar Infraprojects Limited is 55% which comes to approximately Rs. 100, 28, 69, 838/- (Rupees One Hundred Crores Twenty-Eight Lakhs Sixty-Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty-Eight only) exclusive of GST.
About J. Kumar Infraprojects Limited:
- J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd, is one of the few EPC companies to conform to ISO standards “ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007” for Quality Management Systems, Occupational Health and Safety Management System and Environmental Management System.
- JKIL has developed a niche in construction of Urban Infra Projects including Metros, Flyover, bridges etc. It is renowned for undertaking design and construction projects on a turnkey basis meeting their clients’ requirements to effect.
- JKIL is focused on EPC projects, having a strong foothold in various sectors like Urban Infrastructure, Transportation Engineering, Piling & Civil Construction etc.
- AIC Infrastructures Pvt Ltd is a promising Aviation Infrastructures Company, which is in the business of pavements constructions, repairs and restorations with specific focus on aviation infrastructures.
- AICPL has successfully executed various major aviation infrastructure projects, which are orchestrated with consistent quality, safety assurance and adherence to planned project schedule.
- These major projects include resurfacing and improvement of runways, retaining walls, bridges, advance drainage and various concrete pavement works including construction/ expansion of Taxiways and Aprons.
- We are passionate to be associated with aviation infrastructure works with focus on high quality, value for money and infusion of the latest technology. In today’s date there can be nothing more rewarding than to be associated with the upcoming up-gradation of Airports.
Source: J. Kumar- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): BMRCL