The IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to JMV LPS Limited for Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Earthing System for Muradnagar & Ghaziabad RSS of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Tender Ref No: IRCON/ELECT 5037-5038 NCRTC ES1 LT/13
- Name of work: Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Earthing System for Muradnagar & Ghaziabad RSS of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Awarded Value: INR 39.65 Lakh
- Work Completion Period (in days): 45
- NCRTC has geared up construction activities on India’s first Regional Rail between Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut.
- Superstructures are now visible on the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor.
- Also, work for the RRTS viaduct near Dharamshila Marg, New Ashok Nagar in Delhi has already been started.
- In this 4.3 km elevated section of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor, there will be the construction of a viaduct from Sarai Kale Khan RRTS Station to New Ashok Nagar Down ramp, including Jangpura entry ramp to the stabling yard, Jangpura.
- Two elevated RRTS stations, namely Sarai Kale Khan & New Ashok Nagar, will also be constructed, including a bridge over the Yamuna River.
- The RRTS will have a total length of 82.15 km (68.03 km elevated and 14.12 km underground) with 25 stations.
- It will have a design speed of 180 km per hour, maximum operating speed of 160 km per hour and high-frequency operations, which will reduce the journey time from Delhi to Meerut to 60 minutes.
About IRCON International Limited (IRCON):
IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
About JMV LPS Limited:
JMV is a diversified technology organization that offers world class electrical safety products with an end to end solution from designing till installation, covering all the technicalities. We are a successful participant of ‘Make in India’ showcasing our potential, design, innovation and manufacturing across various industries & applications.
Source: IRCON-Tender update | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC