The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to M/s Jindal Steel & Power Ltd for supply of 3500 MT Rails for various DMRC Depots and Kanjur Marg Depot of Mumbai Metro Line-6 at the total cost of INR 26.54 Crores.
- Tender Reference Number: CT -38
- Name of Work: Contract: CT-38: Supply of 3500 MT 90 UTS, UIC 60, 13 m, Class “A” 880 Grade Rails, IRS-T-12-2009 for (A) DMRC Depot. Extensions at Delhi of Delhi MRTS Project and (B) Kanjur Marg Depot of Line-6 Corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Completion period of the Work: 12 months
In July this year, the DMRC had invited online open e-tenders for the work Contract: CT-38.
The elevated/underground corridor consists of the following Depot lines:
- Line 1: Shastri Park Depot
- Line 3 & 4: Yamuna Bank & Najafgarh Depot
- Line 6: Sarita Vihar & Ajronda Depot
- Airport Line: Dwarka Sector-8 Airport Lines Depot.
- Kanjur Marg Depot of Line-6 Corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project
Scope of work:
It includes manufacturing and testing of manufacturer, testing, inspection and Supply of 3500 MT 90 UTS, UIC 60, 13 m, Class “A” 880 Grade Rails, IRS-T-12-2009. Manufacture will be responsible
- Production of Rails as per IRS-T-12
- Inspection & Testing as per IRS-T-12
- Loading, unloading, Transportation & delivery to DMRC Store properly stacked as per IRS-12
Note- DMRC will provide the suitable stacking space with suitable surface.
Source: DMRC-Tender Update