In continuation to the tender for Signaling works with Electronic Interlocking at Baiyappanahalli, Bellandur road, Heelalige and Anekal road, the (K-RIDE) Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited, has now invited bids under two packet systems – Consultancy Services to Assess Market Value of Land Proposed to be acquired for Bengaluru Suburban Rail Project.
- Tender Notice: K-RIDE/BSRP/01/2021
- Name of work: Consultancy Services for Assessment of Market Value of Land and structures to be acquired for Bengaluru Suburban Railway Project.
- Estimated Cost of Project: INR 1,83,19,480/-
- Period of Completion: 3 years
Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited (K-RIDE) having its Corporate office at 8, 1st Floor, Samparka Soudha, Dr. Rajkumar Road, opposite Orion Mall, Rajajinagar 1st Block, Bengaluru – 560010, was incorporated as a joint venture between Government of Karnataka and Ministry of Railways. K-RIDE is entrusted with the responsibility of execution of Bangalore Suburban Railway Project. The project comprises of four Corridors at a total length of 148.17 km.
|Corridor||From – to||Length (km)||Number of Stations|
|1||KSR Bengaluru to Devanahalli||41.40||15|
|2||Baiyappanahali to Chikkabanavara||25.01||14|
|3||Kengeri to Whitefield||35.52||09|
|4||Heelalige to Rajanakunte||46.24||19|
The proposed four corridors lines are expected to provide much needed last mile connectivity to the commuters and also traverse through some of the densest and traffic congested areas of the city, and are expected to bring connectivity to the Information Technology Industry.
K-RIDE intends to select a Consultant to assist in determining the Market Value of the land and structures identified/notified for acquisition, for the use and consideration of K-RIDE.
Scope of Services:
The Consultants shall undertake following but not limited to:
- Identify the land located in the alignment of Suburban Railway Project based on the information provided in the Gazette Notifications issued by the Government of Karnataka from time to time and information provided by K-RIDE.
- Identify at least one representative land parcel for every 400 m distance stretch (200 m distance stretch if lands are notified on both sides of the road) within the same Guidance Value Zone separately for residential and non-residential uses based on the parameters like size of the land parcel etc. The identification exercise shall be carried out in consultation with K-RIDE. Guidance Value Zones shall be classified based on the guidelines published by Government of Karnataka vide Notification No. CVC/485/2017-18 Bangalore dated 09 September 2018 or as applicable as on the date of Gazette Notification.
- Carryout detailed market assessment, collect & analyse relevant market information, compare instances, carryout necessary adjustments etc. as per the acceptable valuation practice guidelines, to arrive at the realistic Market Value of the land and structures as per the procedure/ formulae approved by K-RIDE in advance.
- Provide realistic unit Market Value of each of the notified land and structure of the Suburban Railway Project.
The task of the Consultant is to determine the unit Market Value of land and structures identified/notified for acquisition, for the use and consideration of K-RIDE. The Consultants shall carryout detailed market assessment in a transparent and equitable manner and the consultant shall, for this purpose, adopt all appropriate and acceptable procedure and methodology perceived to be the most feasible, transparent, clear-cut and equitable, keeping in focus the public and the Suburban Railway project.
Bidding Documents can be downloaded free of cost from K-RIDE website www.kride.in.
Source: K-RIDE-Tender | Image Credit: K-RIDE