Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited (K-RIDE) has invited Bids from eligible Bids, for Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV, AC, 50 Hz, Single Phase, Traction Over Head Equipment for Doubling of Belandur Road (km 197.6) (Including) – Anekal Road (km 171.6) (Including) Section (34 Track Kilometer approximately) including any Modification in Existing Overhead Equipment if required in Bangalore division of South Western Railway.
- Tender Notice No.: K-RIDE/DL/07/2022
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV, AC, 50 Hz, Single Phase, Traction Over Head Equipment for Doubling of Belandur Road (km 197.6) (Including) – Anekal Road (km 171.6) (Including) Section (34 Track Kilometer approximately) including any Modification in Existing Overhead Equipment if required in Bangalore division of South Western Railway.
- Approx. Value of Work: 21.21 Crore
- Period of Completion: 14 months
- Tender Document Downloaded From: 01-04-2022
- Tender Document Downloaded End Date: 11-04-2022
- The objective of the contract is the Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV, AC, 50 Hz, Single Phase, Traction Over Head Equipment for Railway Electrification.Erection and removal of the Temporary Works and the rectification of defects by the contractor in the manner stipulated by the Contract.
- In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
- The general and specific requirements of the employer are detailed out in this document for understanding of the bidders and for mandatory compliance by the successful bidder/contractor.
- The Employer’s requirements have been divided into different sections / sub-heads for convenience only.
- They do not restrict any cross-references. The Contractor shall take into account inter-relations between various parts of works.
- No claim shall be entertained on account of compartmental interpretations.
The Scope of Railway Electrification Works:
The scope of works shall, inter-alia, include the following but not be limited to:
- Design, supply, system quality management, installation, testing including integrated testing and commissioning of the 25 KV AC and all associated works including preparation of all drawings.
- Modifications to the existing OHE System in the open routes and yards based on the approved plans this includes shifting of existing PTFE, IOL,UIOL, Auxiliary transformer, CLS Panels, Gantry mast, Feeder wire mast, Anti creep wire if any etc.
- Slewing and erection of OHE for RUB/ROB/FOB Works.
- Presentations,PERT charts,reviews and audit support as specified in this Specification.
- Ground Investigation including,survey, design, identification of locations, soil bearing pressure and soil bearing resistivity reports and installation for foundations for trackside equipment.
- Decommissioning, removal and/or responsible for disposal of Temporary Works.
- Defects liability of Traction distribution 25 kV AC OHE work after commissioning as stipulated in the General Conditions (GC).
- Assist in obtaining statutory clearances and submittal of information asked for by statutory bodies (e.g., Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Commissioner of Railway Safety, Electrical Inspector to Govt. of India (EIG) etc.as directed by Engineer) authorities to ensure energization of newly erected OHE, removal of existing overhead Line / conductors wherever required, Liaison with Karnataka state electricity supply.
- Provision of integration test plans for commissioning of the electrification works.
- Water proofing of the Platform shelter where the mast has been provided under the cover over platform.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in.
Be the first to comment