Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited (K-RIDE) has invited Bids from eligible Bids, for the construction of works detailed in the table below under Single stage: Two Tender document system (Technical Bid and Financial Bid) on EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Mode.
- Tender Notice No.: K-RIDE/DL/17/2021
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV, AC, 50 Hz, Single Phase, Traction Overhead Equipment for Doubling of Baiyyappanahalli Cabin A (Km 205.5) (Excluding) – Hosur (Km 159) (Including) Section (62 Track Kilometer Approximately) of Bangalore Division including any Modification in Existing Overhead Equipment if required.”
- Period of Completion: 24 Months
- Tender Document can be Downloaded from: 19/10/2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Bids: 19/11/2021
- Date of Opening of Technical Bid: 20/11/2021
The objective of the contract is:
- Design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of 25 KV, 50 Hz, AC Overhead equipment including Foundations, Auxiliary Transformer Foundations, Masts, AT Masts, Structures and all ancillary equipment & Cut-in Connection etc. along with PTFE neutral section, false catenary wire under over line structure, Protective screens on over line structure, Structure arrangement on bridge piers, feeder wire, all types of caution, warning, instruction and protection boards at required locations, anti-theft charging arrangement, Traction Station Working Rule along with sectioning diagram at required locations (TPC, Traffic control, OHE Depot, AEE office etc.), Modification works in the existing OHE work in open routes based on the approved plans.
- This includes Power blocks works and NI works, shifting of existing PTFE, IOL, UIOL, FTA, Feeder wire Mast, Anti Creep wire, large span wire, ATD’s and modifications of section insulator, slewing of equipment, Dismantling of Mast/Structure by cutting, breaking of foundations, Catenary and contact splicing, if any etc.
- Design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of single phase, 25 KV, 50 Hz, AC Traction Sub Station (TSS), Switching Stations (SP/SSP) including Foundations, Structures and all ancillary equipment etc. along with (Earth work, retaining wall if required), Potential Transformers, Disconnector, Double pole Isolators, Lighting Arresters, Vacuum type Interrupters, Fencing Up rights and Internal Wiring with switch/fittings/ Equipments, Modification works( Busbars, Jumpers, Terminal connectors, Lighting Arresters, Gantry etc ), Shifting of feeder wire under power block, All types of caution, warning, instruction, protection, location/Name and schematic diagram boards, earthing stations, Safety items.
- Design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of single-phase Auxiliary Transformer Station of different capacity complete with all structures and fittings etc. along with anti-climbing device and Dropout fuse switch & all types of caution, warning, Modification works, instruction, protection boards and location/Name boards, junction box, Dismantling of existing ATs.
- Supply, erection, testing and commissioning of Control and distribution panel for colour light signalling supply in 25 kV AC traction system of different capacity, complete with suitable cable termination box for terminating the LT cable of AT & local EB supply and outgoing cable for signal equipment at Cabin/Station building, necessary cable glands, fasteners, grouting bolts and clamps required for fixing/grouting of panel board and dismantling of existing CLS Panel.
The Scope of Railway Electrification Works:
The scope of works shall, inter-alia, include the following but not be limited to:
- Design, supply, system quality management, installation, testing including integrated testing and commissioning of the 25 KV AC and all associated works including preparation of all drawings.
- Modifications to the existing OHE System in the open routes and yards based on the approved plans this includes shifting of existing PTFE, IOL, UIOL, Auxiliary transformer, CLS Panels, Gantry mast, Feeder wire mast, Anti creep wire if any etc.
- Slewing and erection of OHE for RUB/ROB/FOB Works.
- Presentations,PERT charts,reviews and audit support as specified in this Specification.
- Interface management.
- Ground Investigation including, survey, design, identification of locations, soil bearing pressure and soil bearing resistivity reports and installation for foundations for trackside equipment.
- Decommissioning, removal and/or responsible for disposal of Temporary Works;
- Prototype and Factory Acceptance Testing as per test plan.
- Defects liability of Traction distribution 25 kV AC OHE work after commissioning as stipulated in the General Conditions (GC),
- Assist in obtaining statutory clearances and submittal of information asked for by statutory bodies (e.g., Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Commissioner of Railway Safety, Electrical Inspector to Govt. of India (EIG) etc.as directed; by Engineer) authorities to ensure energization of newly erected OHE, removal of existing overhead Line / conductors wherever required, Liaison with Karnataka state electricity supply
- Provision of integration test plans for commissioning of the electrification works.
- Modifications to existing Overhead Electrical Crossings if required by the Engineer.
- However, the contractor shall ensure in advance and submit the details to the Engineer to comply with the standards.
- Waterproofing of the Platform shelter where the mast has been provided under the cover over the platform.
- Preparation of all the drawings (including as erected) such as LOP, CSD, SED, Wiring Diagram Location plans of Switching Station, TSS feeder arrangements, Detailed Drawings of Modified Switching station & TSS etc.
- Preparation of Station Working Rule along with Station Working Rule Diagram. Drawings of Profiling of OHE for FOB, ROB, Tunnel, Power Line Crossings if any.
Tender Documents can be downloaded free of cost from Karnataka Public Procurement Portal i.e.,https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in.
Source: K-RIDE-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR