Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRCL) has invited tenders for “Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning Of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card & QR Code Based Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System On PPP Basis For Kanpur Metro Project”.
- Tender Numbare: KNPAFC-01
- Completion period of the Work: 30 Months
- Pre-BID meeting Date: 22.06.2021 at 15:30 Hrs.
- Tender submission start date: 30.06.2021up to 09:30 hrs.
- Tender submission end date: 07.07.2021 up to 15:00 hrs.
- Date & time of opening of Tender (Technical Bid): 08.07.2021 at 15:30 hrs.
Scope of Work:
The Scope includes but not limited to:-
- Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card & QR Code Based Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System On “PPP” Basis For Kanpur Metro Rail Projects.
- Integration with Lucknow Metro, Central computer system and CCHS including network connectivity from Kanpur Metro AFC system so that Lucknow “GoSmart” card can be used as fare media in Kanpur and Lucknow Metro AFC systems. The settlement of those Transactions shall be done via Lucknow CCHS.
- Defect Liability Period (DLP) of AFC system (Hardware & Software and other required services) including Central computer system and AFC Back office system shall be till entire contract period of 10 years, but not limited to cost of spares, manpower, M&P etc is included in the contract.
- DLP scope shall cover Operation & maintenance including spares and manpower etc.
- Operation & maintenance support for the 10 years contract including sufficient spare parts i.e. Line replaceable unit (LRU) of AFC equipments.
- Set up and maintenance of Acquiring Host including connectivity.
- Implementation of Mobile App with QR ticket issuance, card recharge and other basic functionalities.
- Provision of payment gateway for mobile app and top-up etc.
- All certifications for AFC equipment reader central computer, mobile app etc.
- In addition to Cash & Bank Debit/Credit card Payment Methods at TOM/EFO and TVM. UPI Payment & Bharat QR code/Mobile wallet for purchasing Single journey ticket/recharge of NCMC card shall also be enabled.
- Cash collection and change replenishment at stations.
- Provisioning of TOM Operators will be included in the contract.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app .
Meanwhile, on the intermediating night of May 29 & 30, UPMRC erected the 4 U-girders at one end of the SPM Metro Station (towards the direction of Motijheel).
- With this there is no gap left in the viaduct up to Gurudev, starting from the very starting point of the Metro viaduct that is approx 300 metres beyond IIT-Kanpur and the connectivity between these two points is now seamless.
- It is to be clarified that the erection of U-girders is deliberately left at both ends of Metro stations as these can be erected only after completing the track beam casting at respective stations.
- Now in Kanpur, the erection of these girders has been completed at 5 stations i.e. from IIT to Gurudev.
- The Metro viaduct is completed up to 5KMs.
- In total, UPMRC has completed the erection of U-girders at a stretch of approx 7.5 KMs out 9KMs.
Utility survey for Underground section:
Meanwhile, preparations for the construction of the underground section of Kanpur Metro have also been started. The UPMRC team has started the investigation of sewer-water pipeline, electric cables, telecom cables etc. for the proposed Naveen Market Metro station.
- On 22.05.2021, metro engineers started this work from the Naveen market, under which the cables and pipelines, utilities, would be detected and diverted or shifted as required.
- For the construction of the underground section of Kanpur Metro, the first phase is to be constructed from Chunniganj to Nayaganj, under which 4 Metro stations; Chuniganj, Naveen Market, Bada Chauraha and Nayaganj, will be constructed.
- The length of this corridor is about 4 km.
Meanwhile, Kanpur Metro’s Priority Corridor, which is being constructed between IIT & Motijheel has attained the ISO certificates for environment & safety management.
- The corridor has been certified with ISO 14001 for environment management & ISO 45001 for safety management.
- After the rigorous audit by the auditors of United Registrar of Systems, Noida affiliated with UKAS, United Kingdom, Kanpur Metro has achieved this certification for its 9 KMs long Priority Corridor.
- United Registrar of Systems has certified that Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (UPMRC) has been fulfilling all the requisite standards required for the provided certification during the execution of the Kanpur Metro Rail Project’s Priority Corridor.
- To verify that the project has a proper system in place for enabling the policy of environment & safety management, proper execution, regular reviews and accordingly to execute the corrective measures.
- An audit team reviewed the project in April this year.
- UPMRC has already started planning to get these certifications for the whole Corridor-1 i.e. from IIT-Kanpur to Naubasta.
- UPMRC always ensures the compliance of international standards during the project execution.
- The 23 KMs long North-South Corridor of Lucknow Metro (CCS Airport to Munshipulia) had received this certification in 2018 i.e. before commencing the passenger services/revenue operations on the whole corridor in March, 2019.
Source: UPMRCL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): UPMRC