Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Ltd. has invited open e-tenders for the work “KNPSEC-01: For Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Training & Maintenance of X-Ray baggage inspection system, Door Frame Metal Detector (DFMD) and Hand Held Metal Detector (HHMD) equipment for Corridor-I & II of Kanpur Metro Rail Project.”
- Tender Reference Number: KNPSEC-01
- Approximate cost of work: INR 9.72 Crores
- Completion period of the Work: 30 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 03-May-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 08-Jun-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 02-Jun-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 08-Jun-2021
X-RAY Baggage Inspection System, DFMD and HHMD System shall be located at the specified location of UPMRC metro stations or other places as per site requirement to screen passenger’s baggage and the passenger himself before permitting entry to platforms and vital locations of UPMRC premises.
- The specification of X- Ray Baggage Inspection System, DFMD and HHMD covers technical specification and requirement of baggage Inspection systems consisting of X-Ray Equipment, entry/exit stainless steel roller tables, Table and chair for operating the operator console, UPS, LCD color monitors, operator control console, DFMD ,HHMD etc. for baggage Inspection at different locations of Metro stations.
- X-Ray Baggage Inspection System shall be networkable (Ethernet) as per site requirement.
- The Equipment should be capable of storing images and these images can be retrieved from a USB port using an external drive. The system shall be able to work continuously without interruption.
- X-Ray Baggage Inspection System to be provided at Metro Stations of UPMRC shall consist of X-Ray Equipment, operator console with touch sensitive pad, stainless steel roller tables on entry and exit side, online UPS with maintenance free batteries for giving 30 minutes power back-up, LCD Colour monitors, power cable, Combined Test Piece (CTP), Threat Image Projection (TIP) software etc.
- X-Ray Baggage Inspection System shall have tunnel size of minimum 60 cm (width) x 40 cm (height).
- DFMD with Passage dimensions 200cm height, 72cm Breadth, 57cm Width and weight approximately 80 Kg, minimum 8 Zones with throughput of 25 person per minute shall be placed at entry of all stations.
- HHMD with maximum 500 Gms. Weight, single push button operation, scan rate of minimum 3” to 24” per second, shall detect ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Original equipment Manufacturer or their authorized representatives of X-Ray Baggage Inspection System, DFMD and HHMD shall have their services based in India.
- X-Ray Baggage Inspection System shall have quality system compliance (ISO 9001), CE complied and (AERB) Atomic Energy Regulatory Board of India certified. Manufacturers will have to produce a certificate in this regard for the particular model proposed in the bid.
- The X-Ray Equipment shall comply with the film safety of ten passes of ISO 1600/33 DIN high-speed photographic film.
- All software and firmware upgrades shall be free of cost for lifetime of respective security equipment as per conditions mentioned in the tender. The PC of the Equipment shall be easily accessible and programmable.
- The system should be capable of adapting to diverse operational requirements and evolving security challenges through easy customization of software-based controls and tools.
- The power supply available at the Metro Station shall be 230V, 50Hz AC which may vary from 160 Volts to 270 Volts. All modules of the Inspection System should work using this power supply only with requisite converters and voltage stabilizers of suitable capacity (Minimum of 3 KVA capacity).
- The X Ray Baggage Inspection System and DFMD shall be capable of bidirectional Inspection operation.
Tender documents can only be obtained online after registration of the tenderer on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: UPMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): UPMRC