KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, has secured new orders of Rs. 1,024 crore across its various businesses:
Transmission & Distribution:
- The business has secured orders for T&D projects in India, Middle East, Africa and the Americas.
- The business has secured an order for a Doubling project including Track linking, Signaling & Telecommunication (S&T) and Overhead Electrification (OHE) works in India.
- The business has secured an order for infra works in the cement segment in India.
- The business has secured an order for a 13.60 MWp rooftop solar project in India.
- The business has secured orders for various types of cables/ cabling projects in India and overseas.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “We are pleased with the new order wins secured across our business verticals amidst global uncertainties. Our T&D order book continues to grow on the backdrop of orders secured across various geographies, especially in the international markets. The Railway order further strengthens our leadership in the conventional Railway segment.”
About KEC International Limited:
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Solar, Smart Infrastructure and Cables. The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects over 30 countries and has a footprint in 100+ countries (includes EPC & Supply). It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises:
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 Billion. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.
Source: KEC International-Press Release | Image Credit: KEC International