Transmission & Distribution (T&D)
- The business has secured orders for T&D projects in Middle East:
- 400 kV Transmission lines, part of the Kuwait – Saudi Arabia interconnection project
- 380 kV Transmission line in Saudi Arabia
- The business has secured an order for the construction of official quarters and associated facilities for senior Government officials in India.
- The business has secured an order for Signaling & Telecommunication works of Train Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) under ‘Kavach’ in consortium in India.
- The business has secured orders for various types of cables in India and overseas.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd. commented, “We are pleased with the continuous order inflows across businesses. Our YTD order intake now stands at ~Rs. 8,400 crores, with a robust growth of ~50% vis-à-vis last year. The orders in the Middle East consolidate our presence in the region and significantly expand our T&D order book, particularly in the international market. The large order in Civil has enhanced our presence in the growing public spaces segment and further diversified our clientele. We are also enthused by the second Railway order in the TCAS segment under ‘Kavach,’ which aims to enhance safety of Indian Railways with world class technology. These orders along with the orders announced earlier, reaffirm our confidence in achieving the targeted growth going forward.”
About KEC International Limited:
- KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major.
- It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Urban Infrastructure, Solar, Smart Infrastructure, Oil & Gas Pipelines, and Cables.
- The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in 30+ countries and has a footprint in 110+ countries (includes EPC, Supply of Towers and Cables).
- It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises:
- RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 billion.
- The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.
Source: KEC -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): KEC International