KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, has secured new orders of Rs. 1,829 crores across its various businesses:
- Transmission & Distribution (T&D):
- The business has secured orders of Rs 656 crores for T&D projects in Europe and Americas.
- The business has secured orders of Rs 144 crores in the technologically enabled/ emerging metro segments in India.
- The business has secured orders of Rs 935 crores for infra works in the water pipelines and industrial segments in India.
- The business has secured orders of Rs 94 crores for various types of cables in India and overseas.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “We are pleased with the continuous order inflows, especially in International T&D and Civil businesses. Our YTD order intake has now surpassed Rs. 7,000 crores, with a robust growth of ~70% vis-à-vis last year. We have widened our international footprint with the first T&D EPC order in Europe. The orders in the Americas, secured by our subsidiary SAE Towers, demonstrate a revival in the North American market. Our Railway business has expanded its order book in the technologically enabled areas of metros. The orders in Civil have strengthened our presence in the water pipelines & industrial segments and further diversified our clientele.”
About KEC International Limited:
- KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Urban Infrastructure, Solar, Smart Infrastructure, Oil & Gas Pipelines, and Cables.
- The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in 30+ countries and has a footprint in 105+ countries (includes EPC, Supply of Towers and Cables).
- It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises:
- RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 Billion.
- The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.
Source: KEC-Press Release