- Transmission & Distribution (T&D):
- The business has secured orders for T&D projects in India, Middle East and Americas.
- The business has secured an order for 2 x 25 kV Overhead Electrification (OHE) & associated works for speed upgradation (Mission ‘Raftaar’) in India.
- The business has secured orders in the Residential, Industrial and Defence segments in India.
- The business has secured orders for various types of cables in India and overseas.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd, commented, “We are pleased with the new order wins secured across our business verticals. The orders in T&D have enhanced our order book in both domestic and international markets. Our Railway business has further consolidated its presence in emerging/new areas, with the order in the Semi High-Speed Rail under Mission ‘Raftaar.’ The Civil business continues to be on a high growth trajectory, with consistent order inflows across segments, especially metals & mining and realty.”
About KEC International Limited:
- KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Urban Infrastructure, Solar, Smart Infrastructure, Oil & Gas Pipelines, and Cables.
- The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in 30+ countries and has a footprint in 110+ countries (includes EPC, Supply of Towers and Cables). It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises:
- RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 Billion.
- The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.
Source: KEC -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): KEC International