KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major and an RPG Group Company, on 03rd August, 2022, announced its results for the first quarter (Q1 FY23) ended June 30, 2022.
Q1 FY23 v/s Q1 FY22:
|Consolidated Financial Performance||Standalone Financial Performance|
|REVENUE: Rs. 3,318 crore against Rs. 2,540 crore||REVENUE: Rs. 2,849 crore against Rs. 2,338 crore|
|EBITDA: Rs. 168 crore against Rs. 160 crore||EBITDA: Rs. 234 crore against Rs. 225 crore|
|EBITDA Margin: 5.1% against 6.3%||EBITDA Margin: 8.2% against 9.6%|
|Interest as % to Revenue: 3.0% against 2.6%||Interest as % to Revenue: 2.6% against 2.5%|
|PBT: Rs. 37 crore against Rs. 59 crore||PBT: Rs. 136 crore against Rs. 141 crore|
|PBT Margin: 1.1% against 2.3||PBT Margin: 4.8% against 6.0%|
|PAT: Rs. 31 crore against Rs. 46 crore||PAT: Rs. 100 crore against Rs. 104 crore|
|PAT Margin: 0.9% against 1.8%||PAT Margin: 3.5% against 4.4%|
Order Intake and Order Book:
- Order Intake: YTD Order intake of Rs. 3,472 crore
- Order Book: Order Book as on 30 June 2022 of Rs. 23,720 crore, a strong growth of 16% YoY; L1 of over Rs. 8,000 crore.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd. commented, “We are pleased with our healthy revenue growth and order intake, despite significant challenges. The growth has been delivered by good performances in most of our businesses such as T&D, Civil, Railways, Oil & Gas and Cables. The consolidated margins have been impacted primarily due to the elevated commodity prices & logistics costs and SAE Brazil performance. With the new orders announced last week, our order book along with the current L1 pipeline stands at a record level of over Rs. 30,000 crore. Our robust and well diversified order book gives us confidence of delivering continued good growth in the coming quarters.”
About KEC International Limited:
- KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Urban Infrastructure, Solar, Smart Infrastructure, Oil & Gas Pipelines, and Cables.
- Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in 30+ countries and has a footprint in 110+ countries (includes EPC, Supply of Towers and Cables). It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises:
- RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 Billion.
- The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.
Source: KEC -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): KEC International