Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL), has invited bids for the following work from financially sound and well experienced Electrical Contractors, as per the eligibility criteria mentioned vide this Bid Document (JV/Consortium not permitted).
- Tender Reference Number: KMRL/PROC/TENDER/2021-22/034
- Name of Work: Electrical utility shifting and UG cable conversion as part of preparatory works for the construction of the terminal Phase I-Package 2 at Vypeen
- Completion Period: 45 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 03-Sep-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 17-Sep-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 06-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 10-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 17-Sep-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 20-Sep-2021
Scope of work:
The scope of work under this contract shall include supply, laying, erection, shifting/modification, testing & commissioning of HT/LT equipment’s, ABC conductors, cables and lines of KSEB including:
- Supply, laying, testing & commissioning of 11kv/LT cables and ABC conductors.
- Supply and providing of cables straight through joint and end termination etc…
- Supply and erection of “A’’ type pole for DP structure.
- Supply and erection of LT/HT poles with concrete foundation as per standard.
- Construction of DP structure and transformer installation including DTR meter fixing.
- Supply and laying of stringing and commissioning of Raccoon, Rabbit and Weasel conductor at various locations.
- Procurement of equipment as per the approved specification from the KSEBL/Employer approved sources.
- Handle and resolve interface issues, in co-ordination with the Employer / KSEBLtd/KMRL Civil Contractor to ensure timely completion of the Works.
- Installation plan and method statements for installation works to be prepared and submitted to KMRL.
- Shifting of Transformer to suitable location.
- Dismantling (taking out from ground) of LT and 11KV HT cables.
- Road cutting permission, traffic diversion permission and all similar permissions as required.
- Construction of concrete pedestal/Pillar for erection of Transformer.
- Dismantling of OH lines and associated poles so they can be returned to KSEBL.
- Supply, Installation, Testing and commissioning of LT Cables through a trench with suitable cable support.
- Providing earthing for poles and supports, pillar boxes, panel structures, Transformers including supply of material and erection as per the relevant standards.
- Dismantling and re-erecting OH LT Connections of Consumers.
- Supply, laying, testing and commissioning of LT Distribution Cable to Consumer Premises Obtaining clearance of Electrical inspector of Kerala, Govt, PTC clearance and other clearance as required and submit the same to the office.
- Supply, Erection, testing and commissioning of LT/HT equipment’s , Obtaining approval of Electrical inspector of Kerala, and submitting the same to the office.
- Preparation and submission of as built CAD Drawings
- To ensure that all required safety measures are taken during the execution of work.
- The contractor shall verify the arrangement of the KSEB scheme and relevant standards.
- Handing over the commissioned system to the concerned agency and that are reusable/handing over the balance materials to the agency concerned (KSEB)/ obtaining and submission of acknowledgement of receipt of the same to KMRL office.
- Transporting and stacking of dismantled materials at the stacking place as per direction of officers of KMRL/KSEB/using those materials.
- Provision of all the construction drawings, documents & manuals, and as-built drawings, Cable Schedule, circuit diagrams, wiring diagram etc. required to supply, install, test and commission the above installations.
Make In India:
- Bidders are encouraged to adopt Indian sources as per MAKE IN India policy applicable to this tender. However, all plant, materials, supplies, equipment and services shall be to the satisfaction of the Employer and Engineer.
- The information on all plant, materials, supplies, equipment and services included in the Contractor’s Proposal and incorporated into the Contract shall not, in any event, be construed as a submission to the Employer under the Contract.
- Contractor will be required to take specific approval of the Employer for deployment of plant, materials, supplies, equipment and services in accordance with the Conditions of Contract and Employer’s Requirements.
- The Bidder should note the requirements for transfer of technology.
Source: KMRL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): KMRL