Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has recently issued LoA (Letter of Acceptance) to M/s. Knight Frank India Pvt Ltd for providing consultancy services for Development of Railway Land at Part Land Parcel ‘A’ of Shakurbasti, Delhi.
- RFP No.: RLDA/RFP/CT-06of 2021 Dated: 02.02.2021
- Name of work: Engagement of Financial & Marketing Consultant from Empanelled Financial & Marketing Consultants for providing consultancy services for Development of Railway Land at Part Land Parcel ‘A’ of Shakurbasti, Delhi.
- Indian Railways is one of the biggest landowners in the country.
- While majority of the land of around 4.3 lakh hectares is under use for Railway operations including tracks, station and yard structures, around 43,000 hectares lie vacant and unutilized.
- The subject site under consideration is for the consultancy for development of Railway Land at Part Land Parcel ‘A’ of Shakurbasti, Delhi.
- For development of the surplus land for commercial development, RLDA (a statutory authority) was constituted in November 2006 by an amendment to the Railway Act 1989 as a separate entity under the Ministry of Railways to undertake all tasks related to property development on railway land under the control of the Ministry of Railways.
- In order to expedite the commercial utilization of the sites, RLDA had empanelled reputed Consultants having in-depth experience in the fields of:-
- Architectural & Real Estate
- Financial & Marketing separately.
- The Empanelment of Consultants in the field of Financial & Marketing was done by RLDA vide RFE No. RLDA/RFE/CT-5 of 2015 and following 10 Consultants were Empaneled:-
- M/s Darashaw & Company Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Ernst & Young LLP
- M/s CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- M/s Knight Frank (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s JLL Property Consultants (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Feedback Infra Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon
- M/s CRISIL Risk & Infrastructure Solutions Ltd., Mumbai
- ADROIT & Co.& RSP Advisors (Consortium) (previously Consortium of M/s PDMAG & Co. Chartered Accountantsand M/s RSP Advisors)
- M/s Cushman & Wakefield Property Advisers Private Limited (Previously M/s DTZ International Property Advisors (P) Ltd., Gurgaon)
- M/s InnovestAdvisory Services Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon
The primary objective of this consultancy is to:
- For Architects and Real Estate Consultants (Not Applicable in this Tender)
- Study and survey the site, collect and verify land records, prepare feasibility report, Master Plan including land use, urban design and associated parameters
- Preliminary design & architectural concept plans for commercial development of the Project site
- Architectural concept plans for the redevelopment works
- For Financial and Marketing Consultants
- Develop the financial model, suggest a project model
- Customise the bid documents based on RLDA‟s standard bid document
- Market the project
- Assist RLDA in managing the bidding process for the development of the project
Source: RLDA-Tender Update | Image Credit (representational): IRSDC