Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has invited Request for Proposal for providing Consultancy Services from well qualified, experienced, competent and financially sound Consultants /Consultancy Firms for “Detailed Structural valuation in connection with Land Acquisition of Phase 1B – SN Junction to Thrippunithura Terminal ” in two stage National Level competitive bidding process.
- Tender No.: KMRL/PROC/2020-21/056
- Approximate cost of work: INR 10 Lakhs
- Period Of Work (Days): 365
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 13-Jan-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 27-Jan-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 19-Jan-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 27-Jan-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 29-Jan-2021
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle constituted for the implementation, operation and maintenance of Kochi Metro Rail Project. KMRL intends to extent the metro lanes from SN Junction to Thrippunithura Terminal as part of Phase IB of Phase I extension. KMRL desires to take up detailed valuation of structures in the land proposed for acquisition in Metro alignment (Viaduct) and stations.
It is proposed to take up detailed valuation of structures in the land proposed for acquisition in Phase 1B Metro alignment (Viaduct) and stations.
Terms of Reference (ToR)
Scope of Consultancy:
- Preparation of drawings of the structure falling under acquisition with respect to the Land Acquisition plan provided by KMRL.
- The consultant should prepare a detailed valuation for those structures with respect to the items as per Kerala PWD specifications.
- Should conduct the market rate analysis of the items which are not covered in the relevant specifications.
- The valuation of structures should also specify the depreciation value with respect to the age of the structures.
Report should include the following details:
- Survey number of the land
- Owner name and address
- Tenants name, address and period of tenancy (if any)
- Detailed valuation of each items separately, i.e. structures executed by the tenants should be shown separately.
- Age of the structures.
- Depreciation value with respect to age as per the relevant specifications.
Source: KMRL-Tender | Image Credit: KMRL