Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has invited online bids (e-Tender) under two packet systems from eligible applicants, for the work of Establishing Kochi Metro train brake and pneumatic system working model (BPSM).
- Tender Reference Number: KMRL/O&M/MMT/2022-23/25
- Name of Work: Establishing Kochi Metro train brake and pneumatic system working model (BPSM).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 12,87,380 Lakh
- EMD: INR 25,750.00
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 06th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 08th August, 2022
- Pre–bid Meeting Date: 13th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 17th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 08th August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 10th August, 2022
- It is necessary to click on “Freeze bid” link/ icon to complete the process of bid submission otherwise the bid will not get submitted online and the same shall not be available for viewing/ opening during the bid opening process.
- M/s.Kochi Metro Rail Ltd(KMRL) will not be responsible for any delays whatsoever in receiving as well as submitting offers, including connectivity issues.
- M/s.Kochi Metro Rail Ltd(KMRL) will not be responsible for the cost incurred in preparation and submission of bids including the cost of digital certificate, regardless of the outcome of the bidding process.
- M/s.Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) reserves the right to accept any offer in whole or in part or reject any or all offers without assigning any reason M/s.Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.(KMRL) reserves the right to accept any or more offers in part.
- Decision of M/s. Kochi Metro Rail Ltd(KMRL) in this regard shall be final and binding on the bidder.
- The blank price bid should be downloaded and saved on the bidder’s computer without changing file-name otherwise the price bid will not get uploaded.
- The bidder should fill in the details in the same file and upload the same back to the website.
- Fixed price: Prices quoted by the Bidder shall be fixed during the bidder’s performance of the contract and not subject to variation on any account. A bid submitted with an adjustable/ variable price quotation will be treated as non – responsive and rejected.
- The department doesn’t take any responsibility for any technical snag or failure that has taken place during document upload.
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. (KMRL) was created as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) as per orders from the Union Government for the implementation, operation and maintenance of the metro project.
- KMRL is a joint venture of the Government of India & Government of Kerala.
- KMRL has started commercial operation from Aluva to Palarivattom on 17/06/2017, from Palarivattom to Maharajas College on 03/10/2017, Thykoodam on 03.09.2019 and to Petta on 07.09.2020.
- The stations along the stretch are architecturally themed and are attracting substantial ridership.
- The bidder needs to submit the EOI in e-tender portal only.
- The tender document will be published in due course of time.
- Please check the e-tender portal/KMRL website for updates.
Tender Documents and any additional information can be downloaded from website http://etenders.kerala.gov.in.
Source: KMRL -Tender | Image Credit (representational): Kochi Metro