- Tender Reference Number: KMRL/O&M/OSC/CTR/2022-23/09
- Name of Work: Providing epoxy coating on Workshop floor at Muttom depot.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 9,90,000 Lakh
- EMD: INR 19,800 Thousand
- Period Of Work: 120 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22nd August, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 15th September, 2022
- Pre–bid Meeting Date: 29th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 03rd September, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 15th September, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 17th September, 2022
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms,partnership firms, companies).
- A tenderer shall submit only one bid in the particular tendering process, either individually as a tenderer. A tenderer, if acting in the capacity of subcontractor in any bid, may participate in more than one bid, but only in that capacity.
- Tenderers shall not have a conflict of interest. All Tenderers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Tenderers shall be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this bidding process, if:
- A tenderer has been engaged by the Employer to provide consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for on implementation of the project; or
- A tenderer is any associates/affiliates (inclusive of parent firms) mentioned in sub-paragraph (a)above; or
- A tenderer lends, or temporarily seconds its personnel to firms or organisations which are engaged in consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for an implementation of the project, if the personnel would be involved in any capacity on the same project.
- A firm, who has purchased the tender document in their name, can submit the tender with experience of similar work as defined in clause 1.2.2 (a) of NIT.
- If the tenderer or does not meet the criteria stated in the Appendix 6, the shall be considered ineligible for participation in tender process and they shall be considered ineligible applicants in terms of Clause 1.2.1 of NIT.
- If there is any misrepresentation of facts with regards to undertaking submitted vide Appendix- 6,the same will be considered as “fraudulent practice” under Clause 4.33.1 a (ii) of GCC and thetender submission of such tenderers will be rejected besides taking further action as perClause 4.33.1 (b), (c) &13.2.1 of GCC.
- Tenderer must not have suffered bankruptcy/ insolvency during the last 5 years. The tenderer should submit undertaking to this effect in the Appendix-6 of Form of Tender.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s) during the last 7 years ending on the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission in any Central Govt./state Govt./PSU’s/KMRL or any private Limited company of repute as given below:
- At least one “similar work”** of value Rs 7.92 lakhs or more
- Two “similar works” **each of value Rs 4.95 lakhs or more
- Three “similar works”**each of value Rs 3.96 lakhs or more
- Similar work for this contract shall be “Any civil Engineering Work”.
Make In India:
- Bidders are encouraged to adopt Indian sources. However, all plant, materials, supplies,equipment and services shall be to the satisfaction of the Employer and Engineer.
- The Information on all plant, materials, supplies, equipment and services included in theContractor’s Proposal and incorporated into the Contract shall not, in any event, be construed as a submission to the Employer under the Contract.
- Contractor will be required to take specific approval of the Employer for deployment of plant, materials, supplies, equipment and services in accordance with the Conditions of Contract and Employer’s Requirements. TheBidder should note the requirements for transfer of technology.
- The tenderer shall upload details of work executed by them in the prescribed format as perAppendix-15 of Form of Tender for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- Documentary proof such as completion certificates from the client clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be uploaded.
- In case work is executed for a private client, documentary proof such as copy of work order, CA certified invoice and details of payment received against the bills should be uploaded. The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the previous month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
- Financial data for the last three audited financial years has to be uploaded by the tenderer inAppendix-16 of Form of Tender along with audited balance sheets and P&L. The financial data in the prescribed format shall be certified by a Chartered Accountant with his stamp and signature.
- In case the audited balance sheet of the last financial year is not made available by the bidder, he has to submit an affidavit (As per format provided in Appendix-16A to form ofTender) certifying that ‘the balance sheet has actually not been audited so far’. In such a case the financial data of all the financial years will be taken into consideration for evaluation.
- However, if the affidavit is not submitted as per the format mentioned above, the turnover over that particular year will be considered as “zero” for the calculation of average annual turnover. Where a work is undertaken by a group, only that portion of the contract which is undertaken by the concerned applicant/member should be indicated and the remaining done by the other members of the group be excluded. This is to be substantiated with documentary evidence.
- The tender submission of tenderers, who do not qualify the minimum eligibility criteria stipulated in the clauses 1.2.2 (a) to 1.2.2 (b) above, shall not be considered for further evaluation and therefore rejected.
- The mere fact that the tenderer is qualified as mentioned in sub clause 1.2.2 (a) to 1.2.2 (b) shall not imply that his bid shall automatically be accepted.The same should contain all technical data as required for consideration of tender prescribed in the ITT.
Tender Documents and any additional information can be downloaded from website http://etenders.kerala.gov.in
Source: KMRL -Tender | Image Credit (representational): Kochi Metro