Share with your network
The maiden trial run on Joka-Taratala stretch of Joka-Esplanade Metro project was conducted smoothly on 15th September, 2022.
- The non-AC trial rake ( Rake number- 8N 14/12) started from the terminal Joka station at 15.35 hrs and after covering 9 kms reached Taratala station at 15.55 hrs.
- The trial rake was taken out from the Joka Depot, which has been built for rake stabling and maintenance work, at 15.16 hrs.
- In the return journey this rake left Taratala station at 16.05 hrs and reached Joka station at 16.29 hrs. During this trial run, the rake travelled with a maximum speed of 25 km/hr.
- Shri Shailesh Shrivastava, ED/Electrical/Rail Vikas Nigam Limited(RVNL), Shri Harsimran Singh, Chief Project Manager/RVNL, Shri Suvasish Bhattacharya , Dy.COM/O&M and other senior officials of Metro Railway were present during this trial run.
- Shri Arun Arora, General Manager, Metro Railway has congratulated all the officers and staff of Team Metro and Team RVNL for this successful completion of the maiden trial run.
Source: Kolkata Metro -Press Release
Be the first to comment