Shri Arun Arora, General Manager, Metro Railway and Shri Navin Prakash Sinha, Zonal Manager, Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited (LICI) inaugurated the co-branded ‘City Centre Metro station’ of East-West Metro at a function held at City Centre Metro station on 25.03.2022.
- Shri Arora has said that this tie-up will further strengthen the relations with Metro Railway and LICI.
- It will also pave the way for generating more Non Fare Revenue for Metro Railway.
- Shri Satyaki Nath, Principal Chief Operations Manager and other senior officers of Metro Railway and LICI were present in this function.
- Metro Railway has offered 1500 sq feet spaces of this station to LICI.
- LICI has co-branded its name prefixed to the station name at all the places where the station name is displayed.
- LICI has also put their brand logos, colour and names at all the entry & exit gates of the stations.
- It is not out of place to mention here that Metro Railway entered into an agreement with LICI to hand over the co-branding rights of Phoolbagan and City Centre Metro station on 30.11.2021.
- With this, Metro Railway, for the first time, has handed over the co – branding rights of any of its station to any Public Sector Undertaking like LICI.
Source: Kolkata Metro Railway- Press Release