Kolkata Metro’s Nazrul Tirtha Metro Station construction work on Kavi Subhash-Jai Hind (Airport) Corridor of Orange Line is going on in full swing as concreting and covering of the roof of station has been completed.
The construction work of Nazrul Tirtha Metro station on Kavi Subhash-Jai Hind (Airport) Corridor of Orange Line is going on in full swing. This station is going to come up at Nazrul Tirtha area of New Town. Once commissioned, this station is going to cater to thousands of passengers and office goers in the coming days.
Works Completed Till Now:
- The concreting work of this station is almost complete.
- Covering of the roof of the station is almost complete.
- The floors have been covered with granite.
Facilities to be Provided:
- State-of-the-art passenger amenities are going to be provided at Nazrul Tirtha Metro station.
- There will be 08 escalators, 04 lifts provided at this station.
- Apart from these, 08 staircases will also be available here.
- There will be two spacious platforms of 180-metre length at Nazrul Tirtha station along with ticket counters.
- Automatic Smart Card Recharge Machines (ASCRM) for self-ticketing facilities.
- Apart from these, One toilet for ladies, One for gents and One for divyangjan will be available for the convenience of the passengers.
- Public Address System, digital display boards, emergency lighting facility for the convenience of the passengers.
- Tactile floor indicators for the blind will be some other added amenities here.
Source: Kolkata Metro- Press Release | Images Credit: Kolkata Metro
Join us for the upcoming Railway Innovation Summit with 400+ Top Rail & Metro Industry Leaders on 30th Jan, 2024 in New Delhi, India. Register here and participate in the summit.