- The details are as follows:
- Orders from overseas market in the T&D business of ₹ 1,416 Crores
Commenting on the new order announcements, Mr. Manish Mohnot, Managing Director & CEO, KPTL, said “We are delighted with the new order wins in our T&D business. The continuous order momentum in the international T&D business widens our global presence and strengthens our leadership position in key markets. We have won orders in excess of ₹ 3,000 Crores in the current quarter and additionally have an L1 position of around ₹ 2,200 Crores.”
About Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL):
- KPTL is one of the largest specialized EPC companies engaged in power transmission & distribution, oil & gas pipeline, railways and civil infrastructure business.
- KPTL is currently executing projects in over 30 countries and has global footprints in 67 countries.
- KPTL has maintained leadership position in all its major businesses backed by strong organisational capabilities, superior technical knowhow, and adherence to top-class sustainability standards.
Source: KPTL -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): KPTL