Kerala Rail Development Corporation Ltd. (KRDCL) has invited Tenders for Conducting Aerial LiDAR Survey using Aircraft Helicopter between Kollapally Near Ramapuram and Erumeli as part of Angamali to Sabari Broad Gauge Line Rail Project.
- Tender No: KRDCL/26/R/2021
- Estimated Cost: Rs. 35.52 Lakhs
- Completion of work: 45 days
- Pre- Bid Meeting: 01/06/2021 11:00 hr.
- Bid Submission Start Date: 02/06/2021 10: 00 hr
- Tender Closing Date Time: 09/06/2021 16:00 hr.
- Date of Tender opening: 11/06/2021 11:00 hr.
Scope of Services & Objectives:
Scope of service includes Aerial LiDAR Survey along the center line of route alignment of proposed new BG Line between Kollapalli (near Ramapuram) and Erumeli as part of Angamali – Sabarimala New Line as given below:
- Aerial LiDAR Survey using Aircraft/ Helicopter complemented with Aerial Photography shall be carried out for the proposed Area of Interest(AOI) as supplied by KRDCL for proposed new BG Line between Ramapuram and Erumeli as part of Angamali – Sabarimala New Line (40 Km- Route length).
- KRDCL will provide bench marks/control points of known X, Y, Z coordinates within 25 Km distance from the proposed alignment. Data shall be captured with reference to above Control points. The network are to be established, close to the proposed corridor. To achieve required accuracy, contractor will have to establish additional ground control points, prior to flying.
The following data will be provided to the contractor:
- Area of Interest (AOI) in CAD/and kmz format
- Proposed center line of the alignment in CAD and kmz format.
- Bench mark/control point of known X, Y, Z coordinates within 25 Km distance
Broadly, the contractor would need to provide the following services:
- Establishing Ground Control Points, wherever required, to achieve required accuracy. (MCPs not exceeding 20 km intervals and SCPs not exceeding 5 Km intervals)
- Procuring necessary clearances from DGCA & Ministry of Defense, Government of India , and other agencies for flying over the AOI to acquire raw LiDAR data, Imagery etc.
- Preparation of flight plan
- Acquiring and pre-processing LiDAR data and digital imagery
- Post-processing of LiDAR data to produce the following:
- Topographical map
- Ortho photos
- Conducting Quality Control/ Quality Assurance (QC/QA) to establish correctness of flight operations
- Validating horizontal and vertical accuracy shall be done by KRDCL in the presence of nominated representative of LiDAR Contractor. The LiDAR Contractor will provide required Survey Equipments and Surveyors on his own cost including all other required assistances incidental to above validation check.
- Compliance with other product requirements such as file naming, datum and projection, units etc.
- Delivery of raw data on the end of each day of survey, other products and supporting reports.
Scope of Work:
The work broadly includes:
- Collection & paper study of existing alignment reports, data, drawing, documents, ground control points, HFL details at the location of Water body (Rivers, Streams, lake/ back water and etc; shall be physically collected at site by LiDAR Contractor.
- Getting all clearance such as DGCA etc. as required for Aerial LiDAR survey along the proposed corridor
- Mobilization of Aircraft/Helicopter with required LiDAR and Camera equipment.
- Field measurements are to be carried out for collecting and submission of Bed Levels, Vertical clearances, span etc; for Road / Rail Bridges within the 600m of AOI.
- Aerial LIDAR data capture
- Aerial Imagery capture
- Pre-processing and post processing of data
Website from which Tender Documents and any additional information can be downloaded. www.etenders.kerala.gov.in
Source: KRDCL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR