The Hydrocarbon division of L&T Energy has secured three offshore packages from a prestigious overseas client. The scope of work comprises Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation for various new offshore jacket structures.
- L&T Energy Hydrocarbon (LTEH) has executed orders for this client in the past and repeat business is a testimony to L&T’s “Execution Par Excellence” philosophy.
- LTEH is executing several domestic and international offshore projects and is committed to building its regional presence in geographies that it operates by growing local skills and talent, improving procurement from local vendors, engaging commercially with local contractors on the foundation of a sustainable workload.
- Organized under Offshore, Onshore, Construction Services, Modular Fabrication and Advanced Value Engineering & Technology (AdVENT) verticals, LTEH offers integrated design-to-build solutions across the hydrocarbon sector to domestic and international customers.
- With over three decades of rich experience, the company has been setting global benchmarks in all aspects of project management, corporate governance, quality, HSE and operational excellence.
About Larsen & Toubro:
- Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in EPC Projects, Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Services. It operates in over 50 countries worldwide.
- A strong, customer–focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business for eight decades.
Source: Larsen & Toubro -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): Pixabay