Mumbai: The construction arm of L&T has secured orders from prestigious clients for two of its businesses.
Building & Factories (B&F) Business:
- B&F’s Residential Business has received an add-on order from a reputed developer for the core & shell works of two wings of a tower in addition to the non-tower area works.
- The business has also secured a Design & Build order from a reputed Client to construct a Multispecialty hospital at Nagpur.
- To be executed on a fast track basis, the scope of the project includes Structure, Finishes, MEP, and Medical Gas Pipeline system to be done entirely in structural steel, including the core.
- The IT & office space business has received an order from a reputed client for the civil shell & core works of a Mixed Used Building at Bengaluru.
- The scope of work includes a tower of 9.06 lakh Sqft to be completed in a period of 18 months.
Power Transmission & Distribution Business:
- L&T Construction’s Power Transmission & Distribution Business continued its winning spree by securing another package to provide Electrical & Mechanical Systems for tunnels in the Udhampur Srinagar Baramulla rail link project.
- The scope of the package involves 33kV & 11kV HT power cable network, GIS substation, DG sets, tunnel lighting, ventilation & firefighting systems and SCADA system.
- Another underground cabling package has been secured to improve the reliability of power supply in a South Indian city.
- The business has also secured add-on orders from its existing customers.
Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services with over USD 21 billion in revenue. It operates in over 30 countries worldwide. A strong, customer–focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business for eight decades.
Source: L&T- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MoR