The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha-Metro) has invited tenders for Procurement, Design, Supply, Installation, Development, Testing, Integration, Commissioning and Support of Integrated Real time Enterprise Asset Management System & Advance analytics for Operation & Maintenance of Maha Metro Rail Projects.
- Tender Ref No.: N1-IT-06/2021
- Name of Work: Procurement, Design, Supply, Installation, Development, Testing, Integration, Commissioning and Support of Integrated Real time Enterprise Asset Management System & Advance analytics for Operation & Maintenance of Maha Metro Rail Projects.
- Bid Security (EMD): INR 22,50,000
- Time for Completion: 12 Months from the date of issue of LOA
- Tender Document Download Start Date: 23-12-2021
- Tender Document Download and Bid Submission Last Date: 20-01-2022
- Tender Opening Start Date: 20-01-2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting Start Date: 05-01-2022
Scope of Work:
- The information and data contained herein is for guidance of the Bidders and is meant to explain the purpose behind invitation of the bid.
- The Bidders have to ascertain / verify the data and incorporate in their bid.
- Maha Metro has conceptualized the digital project to deploy a proven integrated ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and 5D-BIM (5-Dimensional Building Information Modelling) solution to automate its operations and integrate its processes.
- Maha Metro has successfully implemented the digital platform by integration across various applications from Bentley, SAP, Primavera and RIB.
- The platform is live from March 2017 and over a period of time, the platform is stabilized and under full utilization by Nagpur & Pune metro projects.
- This would enable Maha metro to extend the benefit of the 5D BIM system/Digital Platform to achieve Digital Enterprise Asset Management for the required concession period/O&M phase (30-35years).
- Maha Metro would like to take the advantage of data generated from existing operation and maintenance system, which is thus far scattered and siloed in various systems.
- This should enable Maha Metro officials and management to have key information available at fingertips to make speedy and efficient data driven decisions.
- Though the current scope is limited to operations and maintenance functions.
- However, the vision of “Enterprise Level Decision System” should scale up beyond Operation and Maintenance functions and would span the application of analytics and data intelligence across 360-degree.
- The proposed IT solution of Automation and Analytics Driven Operation and Maintenance for MahaMetro shall be done for the Nagpur Metro project having 38.215 km, 38 stations and systems such as:
- Rolling stock
- OHE & PSI
- Lift & Escalators
- Civil & Architecture
- The complete scope of work shall be rollout for an additional project, which needs to be quoted separately.
- The additional project rollout shall be of lift & shift nature, covering all the developed functionalities and processes as per scope with capping of 10% additional functionalities.
Documents can be downloaded from Maha Metro’s e-tender Portal https://mahametrorail.etenders.in.
Source: Maha Metro-Tender | Image Credit (representational): Nagpur Metro