Share with your network
The Maha Metro MD Dr. Brijesh Dixit conferred the prestigious `Special Lifetime Achievement Award’ at an event to be held at Mumbai on 15th July. 2022. The award is being presented by Indian Institution of Bridge Engineers (IIBE) for his selfless and tireless efforts in the field of infrastructure development in the country.
- It may be noted that Dr Dixit and Maha Metro as an organization have bagged a good number of awards. Recently the Asia Book of Records and India Book of Records felicitated and honoured Dr Dixit for constructing the longest Multi-Layer Via-Duct and maximum Metro Station on it, in the entire Asia. Dr Dixit was then felicitated by Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari.
- Dr Dixit has been selected for this award for the quality and speed of work while executing the Nagpur and Pune Metro Projects. Dr Dixit was also presented with the `Bhamashah Award’ by Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) last month.
- Maha Metro is executing Metro rail Projects in the two cities of Nagpur and Pune. It is also executing projects under the Central Road Fund (CRF) in Nagpur. Simultaneously, it has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting operations by CIDCO for a period of 10 years.
- Maha Metro has also prepared a DPR for the Metro Neo Project in Nasik and for Metro Project in Thane. Maha Metro has also prepared a DPR for the Metro Project in Warangal, Telangana.
- The way in which the projects have been executed by Maha Metro has won it many laurels and is a recognition of the efforts taken by Dr Dixit and the Maha Metro team. The Special Lifetime Achievement Award to Dr Dixit is again a recognition of these achievements.
Source: Nagpur Metro -Press Release
Be the first to comment