Nagpur: The Maha Metro has recently launched its feeder service from Khapri Metro station for companies operating in Mihan. Dr. Brijesh Dixit, Managing Director, Maha Metro inaugurated the services from Khapri Metro station.
- The Maha Metro had made preparations to enter into 16 various MoUs (Memorandum of Understandings) for the feeder service.
- The working hours of employees in various companies situated in Mihan differ.
- Therefore, there was a need for providing proper facilities for commuting from their home to Metro station and from Metro station to their workplace.
- Through the joint coordination of Kinetic Green, KHS Associates, Patni Automobile, Ride e-Bounce, and Bharat Vikas Parishad vehicles like e-rickshaw, e-scooter, e-bicycle, LPG auto, and LPG rickshaw have been pressed into service.
- Earlier feeder service in the form of e-cycle and buses was in service from Khapri Metro Station.
- Company workers have expressed satisfaction over the beginning of these new services.
- More than 10,000 employees working in various companies at Mihan will be benefiting.
- The services will be providing direct and indirect employment to more than 30,000 people.