M/s Mapage Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. has bagged a contract from NCRTC for the Tender No.: DA/GC/COR-OF/022: Engagement of Consultant for Pre-construction Building/Structure condition survey for construction of tunnels for underground section of Delhi (Sarai Kale Khan)- SNB Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor.
- Tender No.: DA/GC/COR-OF/022
- Name of work: Engagement of Consultant for Pre-construction Building/Structure condition survey for construction of tunnels for underground section of Delhi (Sarai Kale Khan)- SNB Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor.
- Completion period of Work: 04 Months
- Awarded Value of Contract: INR 74.99 Lakh
In July last year, the BMRCL had invited online open e-tenders for the work Bid No. DA/GC/COR-OF/022.
Scope of work:
- According to the tender document, the objective of the work is to assess and record the existing condition of the specified buildings and structures falling within the influence zone of 50m on either side of the proposed underground alignment of SKK-SNB RRTS corridor for following section :-
- Section I: Sarai Kale Khan (SKK) to Udyog Vihar station
- Section II: Rajiv Chowk to Kherki Daula Toll Plaza
- Section III: Manesar to Panchgaon
- The structures to be surveyed under this work include residential house/commercial buildings/any other building within the predefined influence zone.
- The survey will be carried out considering primary objective of recording the pre-construction status of all buildings and structures falling within the influence zone of 50 m on either side of center line of proposed tunnel alignment and 50 m on either side of Station Area.
- The records should include age of building, building type, Structure Type, Storey height, expected foundation types (as per verbal information of owner or as per foundation drawing plan if available), visible defects supported by sketches and photographs as appropriate.
- Condition survey shall broadly include close visual examination of various building components to capture any sign of distress such as cracks, spalling of concrete/plaster, Dampness, efflorescence, peeling of plaster, exposed reinforcements etc.
- In case of any conflict in identification of the number of units, the decision of the engineer-in-charge shall be final & binding to the successful bidder.
Source: NCRTC-Tender update | Image credit: NCRTC