Shri Raosaheb Dadarao Patil Danve, Hon’ble Minister of State for Railways, Coal & Mines, Government of India on 17 November 2021 in a function held at Churchgate inaugurated Railway Public Grievance office at Churchgate.
- He also inaugurated Reconstructed Frere Road over Bridge, Integrated Surveillance System on Mumbai suburban section of Western Railway, state of the art POD concept retiring room at Mumbai Central railway station.
- Hon’ble Minister Shri Danveji also dedicated Home Platform at Ambernath and Kopar railway stations, Foot Over Bridges, Escalators, Lifts and Toilet Blocks on Mumbai suburban section of Central and Western Railways, Coach Restaurant at CSMT and Executive Waiting Hall at CSMT and Mumbai Central railway stations.
- While addressing on the occasion Hon’ble Minister of State for Railways, Coal and Mines said that Railways are striving hard to work in accordance with the vision of Hon’ble Prime minister.
- Railways implemented various innovative ideas to improve the aesthetics and to provide better services to its valued customers.
- Station Development, Vande Bharat trains, Ramayan Circuit Train, Bullet Train and DFC (Dedicated Freight Corridor) are some of the projects Railways working on.
- Cleanliness and Safety are always the priority of Railways.
- Hon’ble Minister of State for Railways also congratulated the Railwaymen for their efforts in completing the projects within the target period.
- Shri Ramdas Athavale, Hon’ble Ministers of State for Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, Shri Kapil Patil, Hon’ble Minister of State for Panchayti Raj, Government of India, Shri Devendra Fadanvis, Hon’ble Leader of Opposition in Legislative Assembly, Maharashtra, Shri Pravin Darekar, Hon’ble Leader of Opposition in Legislative Council, Maharashtra, Shri Manoj Kotak, Hon’ble MP, Shri Ashish Shelar, Shri Rahul Narvekar, Shri Mangal Prabhat Lodha, Shri Atul Bhatkhalkar, Capt. Tamil Selvan, Hon’ble MLAs, Senior Officers from Central and Western Railway were present on the occasion.
- Shri Anil Kumar Lahoti, General Manager Central Railway & Shri Alok Kansal, General Manager Western Railway greeted all the guests presenting a sapling.
- All Covid-19 protocols were observed during the function.
Source: Central Railway-Press Release