Share with your network
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) has invited Bids (through e-tendering process) from eligible Bidder(s) for Operations and Maintenance services for Mumbai Metro line-3.
- Tender Reference Number: MM3-CBS-O&M
- Name of Work: Operations and Maintenance services for Mumbai Metro line-3.
- EMD: INR 60 Lakh
- Contract Period: 10 Years
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 26th October, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 20th December, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26th October, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 20th December, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 20th December, 2022
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL) a JV-SPV (50:50) of Government of India (GoI) and Government of Maharashtra (GoM) is implementing Mumbai Metro Line 3 which is a 33.5 km fully underground metro corridor with 26 underground stations and 1 at grade.
- The project is financed through Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) loan assistance, Equity & Subordinate Debt contributions from GoI and GoM, and financial contributions by various other stakeholders. Mumbai Metro Line 3 is a fully underground corridor connecting Mumbai’s first business district at Nariman Point with newer business districts at Lower Parel, Bandra Kurla Complex and SEEPZ. The alignment also connects several major transport hubs including the CST, Churchgate and Mumbai Central stations as well as the Mumbai Airport.
- Considering the fact that the public transport projects like Metro are capital and Maintenance intensive, will not be Financially sustainable only depending on Fare Box Revenues. Ensuring world class commuter services while servicing the JICA loan require significant financial resources.
- This has necessitated MMRC to look for additional revenue opportunities outside Fare Box. Further the metro policy recently adopted by Govt. of India also stipulated exploitation of various alternate revenue sources & opportunities.
- MMRC therefore intends to appoint a consultant to carry out real estate market assessment and financial feasibility for properties in the vicinity of Metro Line -3, advise on transaction framework, prepare bid documents so that MMRC can conduct the necessary bid process.
- The consultants are also expected to identify prominent real estate developers/investors. The study includes property development at 5 land parcels located along Metro Line-3 alignment. Details of the plots along with Detailed scope of services is given in Section 3 of the RFP document.
- Subject to provisions in the Tender Document, participation in this Tender Process is open to all bidders who fulfil the ‘Eligibility’ and ‘Qualification criteria.
- Bidder should meet the following eligibility criteria as of the date of his bid submission and should continue to meet these till the award of the contract. Bidder shall be required to declare fulfilment of Eligibility
- Criteria in Form 1.2 (Eligibility Declarations). Bidder unless otherwise stipulated in TIS/ AITB (Appendix to Instruction to Bidders), must be;
- A natural person, private entity, public entity (State-owned enterprise or institution),
- Unless permitted explicitly in TIS/ AITB, not be (or proposes to be, a Joint Venture/ Consortium (an association of several persons, firms, or companies – hereinafter referred to as JV/C).
- Not be insolvent, in receivership, bankrupt or being wound up, not have its affairs administered by a court or a judicial officer, not have its business activities suspended and must not be the subject of legal proceedings for any of aforesaid reasons.
- Including their affiliates or subsidiaries or Contractors/ subcontractors for any part of the contract:
- Not stand declared ineligible/ blacklisted/ banned/ debarred by the Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (JV of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra) (MMRCL) or its Ministry/ Department from participation in its Tender Processes; and/ or any other National/ International Agencies including World Bank, Asian Development Bank or
- Not be convicted (within three years preceding the last date of bid submission) or stand declared ineligible/ suspended/ blacklisted/banned/ debarred by appropriate agencies of Government of India from participation in Tender Processes of all of its entities, for: offences involving moral turpitude in business dealings under the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 or any other law; and/or offences under the Indian Penal Code or any other law for causing any loss of life/ limbs/ property or endangering Public Health during the execution of a public procurement contract and/ or suspected to be or of doubtful loyalty to the Country or a National Security risk as determined by appropriate agencies of the Government of India.
- Not have changed its name or created a new “Allied Firm”, consequent to having declared ineligible/ suspended/ blacklisted/ banned/ debarred as above.
- Not have an association (as a bidder/ partner/ director/ employee in any capacity) of any retired Manager (of Gazetted Rank) or any retired Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government or its Public Sector Undertakings if such a retired person has not completed the cooling-off period of one year after his retirement.
- However, this shall not apply if such managers/ officers have obtained a waiver of the cooling-off period from their erstwhile organisation of the near relations of executives of MMRCL involved in this Tender Process.
- Tender Reference Number: MMRC/ML-3/Car Depot/PEB/NIT/2022
- Name of Work: Design, fabrication, supply and erection of Pre-engineered steel buildings for stabling shed-2 and station platform shed at Aarey depot of Mumbai Metro Line-3 (Colaba-Bandra-SEEPZ) project.
- Estimated Value: INR 38,62,00,000 Crore
- EMD: INR 19,31,000 Lakh
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 03rd October, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 17th October, 2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 07th October, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 03rd October, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 17th October, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 18th October, 2022
- Tender Reference Number: MMRC/Planning/ PLN88/RFP01/2022
- Name of Work: Carrying out real estate market assessment and financial feasibility for properties in vicinity of Metro line-3.
- Completion Period: 03 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 16th September, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 12th October, 2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 26th September, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16th September, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th October, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 12th October, 2022
- Tender Reference Number: MMRC/Planning/PLN/38/RFP/01/2022
- Name of Work: Preparation of detailed project report (DPR), environment impact assessment (EIA) & social impact assessment (SIA) report for southern extension of Mumbai metro line-3 from Cuffe Parade to Navy Nagar.
- Completion Period: 08 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 02nd August, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 01st September, 2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 10th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 02nd August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 01st September, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 01st September, 2022
The RFP document is available for download from website www.tenderwizard.com/MMRC
Source: MMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRC
Be the first to comment