Share with your network
The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has floated a tender for 4.43 MW of rooftop solar projects at a station site of the Mumbai Metro Rail Project. The work is expected to be completed within 15 months from the date of issue of the letter of approval (LOA).
- The scope of work includes the design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, storage, civil work, erection, testing and commissioning of the rooftop solar project at Lines 7 and 2A of the Mumbai Metro Rail Project under the Renewable Energy Service Companies (RESCO) model for 25 years.
- Bidders are also expected to operate and maintain the project in this period.
- The RESCO model is a system where the solar project is owned by the developer, and the consumer only pays for the energy generated.
- Tender Security amount is INR 9.96 Lakhs.
- The last date for the submission of bids is March 26, 2020.
Be the first to comment