The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited Tender for Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations-Phase- 1 (Part- A): Dindoshi, Poiser & Devipada.
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/TC/0002562
- Name of Work: Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations-Phase- 1 (Part- A): Dindoshi, Poiser & Devipada.
- Contract Period: 07 Months
- Estimated Cost: INR 15,78,96,620/-
- Bid documents download: From 06/09/2021 To 01/10/2021
- Last date of online submission: 01/10/2021
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Duration||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 2 Hours 58 Minutes||06/09/2021 11:57 AM||06/09/2021 02:55 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||25 Days||06/09/2021 03:00 PM||01/10/2021 03:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||25 Days||06/09/2021 03:00 PM||01/10/2021 03:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||01/10/2021 03:01 PM||01/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||0 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||01/10/2021 06:01 PM||02/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||0 Days 7 Hours||04/10/2021 11:00 AM||04/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||0 Days 7 Hours||04/10/2021 11:00 AM||04/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||0 Days 7 Hours||04/10/2021 11:00 AM||04/10/2021 06:00 PM|
Note:- The e-Tender can be downloaded from e-Tendering Portal: https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
Any additional information, Corrigendum & help for uploading & downloading the e-tender, may be availed by contacting MMRDAs e-tendering service desk at the following id: email@example.com or call us on 022-26597445.
About Mumbai Metro Line 7 (Andheri East – Dahisar East):
- Metro Line 7 from Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E) is 16.475 km. long elevated corridor with 13 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and the proposed Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- It shall facilitate smooth and efficient interchange with the suburban rail system and MRT system at Andheri, JVLR and Dahisar.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Central Mumbai and the Northern suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the Mumbai International Airport (CSIA), SEEPZ, National Park and other commercial and geographical landmarks.
- Dedicated Depot is planned at Dahisar in an extent of 15 Ha.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA