Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited Request for Proposal (RFP) from eligible bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOB at Metro Line-7 Station Package 3 – (1) Poisar Metro Station Connecting Samata Nagar. The RFP details are as under:
- Tender Ref No: MMRDA/TC/0002670
- Name of Work: Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOB at Metro Line-7 Station – Package 3 – (1) : Poisar Metro Station Connecting Samta Nagar.
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 05/01/2022
- Date of closing: 22/01/2022
- Date of Opening: 24/01/2022
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Duration||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing
||0 Days 1 Hours 16 Minutes||29/12/2021 02:44 PM||29/12/2021 04:00 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||23 Days 22 Hours 59 Minutes||29/12/2021||22/01/2022|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||23 Days 22 Hours 59 Minutes||29/12/2021||22/01/2022|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||22/01/2022||22/01/2022|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||1 Days 20 Hours 59 Minutes||22/01/2022||24/01/2022|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||24/01/2022||24/01/2022|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||24/01/2022||24/01/2022|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||31 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||24/01/2022||24/02/2022|
About Mumbai Metro Line 7 (Andheri East – Dahisar East):
- Metro Line 7 from Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E) is 16.475 km. long elevated corridor with 13 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and the proposed Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- It shall facilitate smooth and efficient interchange with the suburban rail system and MRT system at Andheri, JVLR and Dahisar.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Central Mumbai and the Northern suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the Mumbai International Airport (CSIA), SEEPZ, National Park and other commercial and geographical landmarks.
- Dedicated Depot is planned at Dahisar to the extent of 15 Ha.
Tenderers are requested to note that tender is being invited through e-procurement. Tender documents can be obtained online from MMRDA e-Tendering Portal: https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. For detailed information and subsequent Addendum/ Corrigendum (if any), please log on to the above e-Tendering Portal.
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA