In continuation to the tender for construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has now invited Request for Proposal (RFP) from eligible bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations Phase 1 (Part- B): Overipada & Rashtriya Udyan (North). The RFP details are as under:
- Tender Ref No: MMRDA/TC/0002570
- Bid document download: From 09.09.2021 To 04.10.2021
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 23.09.2021
- Date of Closing: 04.10.2021
- Date of Opening: 07.10.2021
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Duration||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 3 Hours 29 Minutes||09/09/2021 11:30 AM||09/09/2021 02:59 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||25 Days||09/09/2021 03:00 PM||04/10/2021 03:00 PM|
|3||Tender Closing||Bid Preparation and Submission||25 Days||09/09/2021 03:00 PM||04/10/2021 03:00 PM|
|4||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||04/10/2021 03:01 PM||04/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||0 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||04/10/2021 06:01 PM||05/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||0 Days 7 Hours||07/10/2021 11:00 AM||07/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||0 Days 7 Hours||07/10/2021 11:00 AM||07/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||0 Days 7 Hours||07/10/2021 11:00 AM||07/10/2021 06:00 PM|
The e-RFP shall be available for free download on registration at https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in as per the above-mentioned dates. The submission of the e-RFP response is through MMRDA e-tendering Portal only.
For participating in this e-RFP and avoiding last minute technical challenges if any, all the bidders shall follow the guidelines mentioned in the e-RFP document on e-tendering Portal.
The bidders shall go through the e-tender SOP and FAQs hosted at MMRDA e-tendering Portal for detailed understanding of the e-tendering submission process. For any e-tendering support, bidders shall mail MMRDA e-tendering Helpdesk at email@example.com or call Helpdesk on 022-2659 7445.
About Mumbai Metro Line 7 (Andheri East – Dahisar East):
- Metro Line 7 from Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E) is 16.475 km. long elevated corridor with 13 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and the proposed Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- It shall facilitate smooth and efficient interchange with the suburban rail system and MRT system at Andheri, JVLR and Dahisar.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Central Mumbai and the Northern suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the Mumbai International Airport (CSIA), SEEPZ, National Park and other commercial and geographical landmarks.
- Dedicated Depot is planned at Dahisar in an extent of 15 Ha.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
Other Recent Tenders:
- Tender Ref No: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002569
- Name of Work: Appointment of Green Building Consultant for providing IGBC (MRTS) Advisory and Certification services to MMRDA for Metro Lines 4,4A & 6 comprising of 45 Metro stations for obtaining IGBC platinum rating.
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002567
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Station Elements for 17 Elevated Stations viz. Dahisar (E), Upper Dahisar, Kandarpada, Mandapeshwar, Eksar, Borivali (W), PahadiEksar, Kandivali (W), Dahanukarwadi, Valnai, Malad (W), Lower Malad, Pahadi Goregaon, Goregaon (W), Oshiwara, Lower Oshiwara & Andheri (W) of Line 2A (Dahisar East to Andheri West) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Estimated cost: INR 4,48,51,064/-
- Earnest Money: INR 2,24,255/-
- Contract Period: 4 Months
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002566
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Station Elements for 12 Elevated Stations viz. Gundavali, Mogra, Jogeshwari (East), Goregaon (East), Aarey, Dindoshi, Kurar,Poisar, Magathane, Devipada, Rashtriya Udyan and Ovaripada of Line 7 (Andheri East to Dahisar East) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Estimated cost: INR 3,16,00,751/-
- Earnest Money: INR 1,58,004/-
- Contract Period: 4 Months
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002565
- Name of Work: CA 133 Part Design, Fabrication, Supply And Erection of Prefabricated Steel Roof Structure Including Entry and Exit Structures at 02 Stations [Mogra (Shankarwadi) & Gundavali (Andheri)] between Andheri (East) and Dahisar (East) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Estimated Cost: INR 12,16,91,945/-
- Earnest Money Deposit: INR 6,10,000/-
- Contract Period: 04 Months
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/TC/0002562
- Name of Work: Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations-Phase- 1 (Part- A): Dindoshi, Poiser & Devipada.
- Estimated Cost: INR 15,78,96,620/-
- Contract Period: 07 Months
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA