In continuation to the tender for construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has now invited Tender for CA 133 Part Design, Fabrication, Supply and Erection of Prefabricated Steel Roof Structure Including Entry and Exit Structures at 02 Stations [Mogra (Shankarwadi) & Gundavali (Andheri)] between Andheri (East) and Dahisar (East) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002565
- Name of Work: CA 133 Part Design, Fabrication, Supply And Erection of Prefabricated Steel Roof Structure Including Entry and Exit Structures at 02 Stations [Mogra (Shankarwadi) & Gundavali (Andheri)] between Andheri (East) and Dahisar (East) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Estimated Cost: INR 12,16,91,945/-
- Earnest Money Deposit: INR 6,10,000/-
- Contract Period: 04 Months
- Pre-bid meeting: 08/09/2021
- Bid Documents Download: From 06/09/2021 To 22/09/2021
- Last Date of Online Submission: 22/09/2021
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Duration||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 1 Hours 30 Minutes||06/09/2021 04:30 PM
||06/09/2021 06:00 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||15 Days 20 Hours 59 Minutes||06/09/2021 06:01 PM||22/09/2021 03:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||15 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||06/09/2021 06:01 PM||22/09/2021 06:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 20 Hours 59 Minutes||22/09/2021 06:01 PM||23/09/2021 03:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||1 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||23/09/2021 03:01 PM||24/09/2021 06:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||0 Days 6 Hours 59 Minutes||27/09/2021 11:01 AM||27/09/2021 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||0 Days 6 Hours 59 Minutes||27/09/2021 11:01 AM||27/09/2021 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||0 Days 6 Hours 59 Minutes||27/09/2021 11:01 AM||27/09/2021 06:00 PM|
Any additional information & help for uploading & downloading the e-tender may be availed by contacting MMRDAs e-tendering service desk at the following id: email@example.com or call on 022-26597445.
About Mumbai Metro Line 7 (Andheri East – Dahisar East):
- Metro Line 7 from Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E) is 16.475 km. long elevated corridor with 13 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and the proposed Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- It shall facilitate smooth and efficient interchange with the suburban rail system and MRT system at Andheri, JVLR and Dahisar.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Central Mumbai and the Northern suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the Mumbai International Airport (CSIA), SEEPZ, National Park and other commercial and geographical landmarks.
- Dedicated Depot is planned at Dahisar in an extent of 15 Ha.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
Source: MMRDA-Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA