Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited Request for Proposal (RFP) from eligible bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Appointment of Consultant for Strategic Acquisition of Mumbai Metro Line-1, Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar Corridor.
The RFP details are as under:
- Name of Work: Appointment of Consultant for Strategic Acquisition of Mumbai Metro Line-1, Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar Corridor
- Tender/Bid No.: MMRDA/T&C/ML-1/2020/
- Pre Bid Meeting: 12/11/2020
- EMD (INR): 500000
- Bid Document download: From 06/11/2020 to 01/12/2020
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity:||Duration||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 2 Hours 5 Minutes||06/11/2020 11:55 AM||06/11/2020 02:00 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||25 Days||06/11/2020 03:00 PM||01/12/2020 03:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||25 Days||06/11/2020 03:00 PM||01/12/2020 03:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 1 Hours 59 Minutes||01/12/2020 03:01 PM||01/12/2020 05:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||0 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||01/12/2020 05:01 PM||02/12/2020 05:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||33 Days 59 Minutes||02/12/2020 05:01 PM||04/01/2021 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||33 Days 59 Minutes||02/12/2020 05:01 PM||04/01/2021 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||33 Days 59 Minutes||02/12/2020 05:01 PM||04/01/2021 06:00 PM|
The e-RFP shall be available for download on registration at https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in as per the above-mentioned dates. The submission of the e-RFP response is through MMRDA e-tendering Portal only.
For participating in this e-RFP and avoiding last minute technical challenges if any, all the bidders shall follow the guidelines mentioned in the e-RFP document on e-tendering Portal.
The bidders shall go through the e-tender SOP and FAQs hosted at MMRDA e-tendering Portal for detailed understanding of e-tendering submission process. For any e-tendering support, bidders shall mail MMRDA e-tendering Helpdesk at email@example.com or call Helpdesk on 022-2659 7445.
About Mumbai Metro Line-1:
- The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has planned to take over Metro Line-1, which is currently operated by Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd (MMOPL).
- MMOPL a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) has been incorporated jointly by MMRDA, Reliance Energy Limited (REL) and Veolia Transport France for implementation, operation and maintenance of Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS) along Versova- Andheri- Ghatkopar (VAG) corridor.
- The work of Metro Line-1 project was completed and opened for public use on 8th June, 2014.
- The average daily ridership is approximately 3 Lacs.
- It provided connectivity of Eastern & Western suburbs to Western & Central Railway.
- Metro Line-1 has facilitated smooth and efficient interchange between suburban rail system and MRT System at Andheri and Ghatkopar Stations.
- The Metro Line-1 has reduced the Journey time from 71 minutes to 21 minutes, between Versova and Ghatkopar.
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit: MMRDA