The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited Tender for Appointment of Green Building Consultant for providing IGBC (MRTS) Advisory and Certification services to MMRDA for Metro Lines 4, 4A & 6 comprising of 45 Metro stations for obtaining IGBC platinum rating.
- Tender Ref No: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002569
- Name of Work: Appointment of Green Building Consultant for providing IGBC (MRTS) Advisory and Certification services to MMRDA for Metro Lines 4,4A & 6 comprising of 45 Metro stations for obtaining IGBC platinum rating.
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Duration||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 17 Hours 59 Minutes||08/09/2021 06:00 PM||09/09/2021 11:59 AM|
|2||Tender Document Download||41 Days||09/09/2021 12:00 PM||20/10/2021 12:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||41 Days||09/09/2021 12:00 PM||20/10/2021 12:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||20/10/2021 12:01 PM||20/10/2021 03:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||0 Days 19 Hours 58 Minute||20/10/2021 03:01 PM||21/10/2021 10:59 AM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||0 Days 7 Hours||21/10/2021 11:00 AM||21/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||0 Days 7 Hours||21/10/2021 11:00 AM||21/10/2021 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||0 Days 7 Hours||21/10/2021 11:00 AM||21/10/2021 06:00 PM|
Note :- The e-Tender can be downloaded from e-Tendering Portal: https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. Any additional information, Corrigendum & help for uploading & downloading the e-tender, may be availed by contacting MMRDAs e-tendering servicedesk at the following id: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022-26597445.
For further information if required you may please contact Shri.D.Ramaswamy, Designation-OSD/Elect-2 onTelephone number:022-26597640.
About Mumbai Metro Line 4 and 4A (Wadala – Kasarvadavali – Gaimukh):
- Metro Line 4 from Wadala to Kasarvadavali is 32.32 km. long elevated corridor with 32 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Eastern Express Roadway, Central Railway, Mono Rail, the ongoing Metro Line 2B (D N Nagar to Mandale), and the proposed Metro Line 5 (Thane to Kalyan), Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli) & Metro Line 8 (Wadala to General Post Office).
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial, Govt. bodies and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- Dedicated Depots are planned in Owale land in up to an extent of 20 Ha. and in Godrej Land in up to 15.50 Ha. Area. and Maintenance Depothas been proposed near Gaimukh Station. Area of depot land will be about 23.1 Ha.
- This depot will serve entire corridor from Wadala to Gaimukh.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
Metro Line 6 Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli (EEH):
- Metro Line-6, in between Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli(EEH) has been proposed to provide further inputs in the infrastructure of Greater Mumbai.
- Proposed Metro line is 15.31 Km in length & running from Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli (EEH) passing through Jogeshwari, WEH, Powai.
- This line is fully elevated and it connects Western Express & Eastern Express Highways.
- It gives interchange facilities at Aadarsh Nagar of Line-2A,JVLR station of Line-7, Aaray Depot station of Line-3 and Gandhi Nagar of Line-4 at different locations.
- It has 13 stations & most of the alignment is passing on the median of Jogeshwari-Vikhroli link road.
- Similar to other Metro lines it has Integrated ticketing system, Lifts, escalators & staircase facilities in addition to improved footpaths with rams for differently disabled and senior citizens.
- From S.S.Nagar to Mahakali, out of 4.750Km(approx.), 2.58Km combined Road flyover with Metro line will also be constructed on the same single pier at road median, to provide an addition transport facility, in collaboration with MCGM.
- No major environmentally sensitive or archeologically important areas are directly affected during the construction of this metro line.
- The main benefit is time saving for travelling in between Andheri to EEH by 30-45 minutes.
Other Recent Tenders:
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002567
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Station Elements for 17 Elevated Stations viz. Dahisar (E), Upper Dahisar, Kandarpada, Mandapeshwar, Eksar, Borivali (W), PahadiEksar, Kandivali (W), Dahanukarwadi, Valnai, Malad (W), Lower Malad, Pahadi Goregaon, Goregaon (W), Oshiwara, Lower Oshiwara & Andheri (W) of Line 2A (Dahisar East to Andheri West) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Estimated cost: INR 4,48,51,064/-
- Earnest Money: INR 2,24,255/-
- Contract Period: 4 Months
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002566
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Station Elements for 12 Elevated Stations viz. Gundavali, Mogra, Jogeshwari (East), Goregaon (East), Aarey, Dindoshi, Kurar,Poisar, Magathane, Devipada, Rashtriya Udyan and Ovaripada of Line 7 (Andheri East to Dahisar East) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Estimated cost: INR 3,16,00,751/-
- Earnest Money: INR 1,58,004/-
- Contract Period: 4 Months
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002565
- Name of Work: CA 133 Part Design, Fabrication, Supply And Erection of Prefabricated Steel Roof Structure Including Entry and Exit Structures at 02 Stations [Mogra (Shankarwadi) & Gundavali (Andheri)] between Andheri (East) and Dahisar (East) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Estimated Cost: INR 12,16,91,945/-
- Earnest Money Deposit: INR 6,10,000/-
- Contract Period: 04 Months
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/TC/0002562
- Name of Work: Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations-Phase- 1 (Part- A): Dindoshi, Poiser & Devipada.
- Estimated Cost: INR 15,78,96,620/-
- Contract Period: 07 Months
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA