Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MRIDC) has invited e-bids in two packet systems from eligible bidders for “Construction of Cable Stayed Road Over Bridge (Tilak Bridge) near Dadar Railway Station, connecting Dr. N.C. Kelkar Road & Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road (in between Railway Km. EP/9/108 to EPDR 8002) in Mumbai suburban.”
- Estimated cost of the work: Rs. 2,16,16,04,767/-
- Completion period: 640 days
- Start Date: 24.09.2021
- End Date: 19.10.2021
Technical Eligibility Criteria:
The Bidder must have successfully completed / physically completed / substantially completed any of the following during last 10 (Ten) years, ending last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 20% of advertised value of the tender.
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 25% of advertised value of the tender.
- One similar work costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of the tender.
Bidder must have Successfully completed / physically completed/substantially completed at least one Cable Stay Bridge having span not less than 90 mtr during last 10 (Ten) years, ending last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited.
Bidder must have Successfully completed / physically completed /substantially completed at least one work of Steel Girder fabrication and erection of 1000 MT and above in single spanover Railway line during last 10 (Ten) years, ending last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited.
The Bidder must have an agreement with a renowned international stay cable agency to execute specialised stay cable supply and installation works. Such agreement must be exclusive and to be submitted along with tender submission.
The Bidder must have agreement with renowned formwork manufacturing agencies with products which are DIN compliant for Pylon formwork. Such agreement must be exclusive and to be submitted along with tender submission.
Technical Eligibility Criteria for JV Firms:
In case of JV, either the JV firm or members of the JV firm individually or collectively must satisfy the Technical Eligibility Criteria defined above (Clause No. 7.2.1: A, B, C, D & E).
Each Member of JV should have adequate experience in Construction of Cable Stay Bridge ORFabrication & Erection of Structural Steel Girder over Railway line during last 10 (ten) years, ending last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited
- Successfully completed: It shall mean that the work must be satisfactorily completed in all respects.
- Physically completed: It shall mean that the work should be physically completed in all respects, but the final bill may be under process.
- Substantially completed: Value of work completed should be 80% or more of the latest contract value.
- The Contractor has to submit certificate duly verified by Client whether the work is successfully completed or physically completed or substantially completed and in case of substantially completed work, the issued certificate from client should clearly indicate the percentage completion of work with respect to the latest contract value
- For successfully completed or physically completed works, value of work done shall be updated up to the end of previous month in which tender is invited from the month in which the work has been completed, in case of successfully completed work or from the month in which the work has been physically completed, in case of physically completed work, assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year.
- In case of substantially completed work, no updating of the value of work completed, as given in the clause above, shall be applicable. The successfully completed / physically completed / substantially completed work experience certificate issued from Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSU/ Public listed company only will be considered for evaluation.
- The bidders having work experience certificate issued by Public listed company, following documents must have been enclosed along with offer, otherwise the particular work experience certificate issued by Public listed company will not be considered for evaluation:
- Proof of having average annual turnover of Rs 500 crore and above in the last three financial years excluding the current financial year by Public listed companies who have issued the work experience certificate.
- Along with the work experience certificate, the bidder must have submitted, the relevant copy of work order, copy of final/last bill paid by the company duly certified by Chartered Accountantin support of above work experience certificate.
- Similar Work: Construction of Cable Stayed Bridge / Road Over Bridge (ROB) / Rail Viaduct / Road Viaduct / Railway or Roadway Bridges / Flyover, with or without the portion within Railway boundary or over Railway track with any Government, Semi Government, Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or Public listed company shall be treated as similar work.
- Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MRIDC), is a joint venture company of Govt. of Maharashtra and the Ministry of Railways for implementation of various Railway Projects in the territory of Maharashtra.
- The aim of the company is to provide a boost to the Rail Infrastructure projects in and around Maharashtra State.
- There are several projects of new Railway Lines, Gauge conversion, doubling, Road Over Bridges, Road Under Bridges & Limited Height Subwayswaiting for implementation.
- The aim of the company is to take a leap forward in implementing railway related infra projects.
Notice inviting tender (NIT) and Eligibility and Qualification Criteria (EQC) can be downloaded from MRIDC’S official website www.maharail.com and e-bidding portal https://www.tenderwizard.in/MAHARAIL.
Source: MRIDC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MRIDC