Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MRIDC) has invited e-bidse-bids in two packet system from eligible tenderers for “Construction of Road Over Bridges (ROBs) at 3 Locations (i.e. Pune-Miraj Section at LC No. 112-km 239/1-2, LC No. 119 -km 256/6-7 and LC No. 465-km 764/5-6) in Lieu of LC Gates in Maharashtra area of Pune Division of Central Railway.”
- Tender No.: MRIDC/PROJ/e-TENDER/ROB/2021/136
- Name of Work: Construction of Road Over Bridges (ROBs) at 3 Locations (i.e. Pune-Miraj Section at LC No. 112- km 239/1-2, LC No. 119 – km 256/6-7 and LC No. 465-km 764/5-6) in Lieu of LC Gates in Maharashtra area on Pune Division of Central Railway.
- Estimated cost of the work: Rs. 60,57,28,520/-
- Completion period: 300 days
Technical Eligibility Criteria:
The Bidder must have successfully completed / physically completed / substantially completed any of the following during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 20% of advertised value of the tender,
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 25% of advertised value of the tender,
- One similar work costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of the tender.
In case of JV, either the JV firm or lead member of the JV firm must satisfy the Technical Eligibility Criteria defined above and each other partner of JV (excluding lead partner) shall have minimum 5 years of experience in the similar work, from the last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited.
- Similar Work: Construction of Road Over Bridge (ROB) / Rail Viaduct / Road Viaduct / Railway or Roadway Bridges / Flyover, with or without the portion within Railway boundary or over Railway track with any Government, Semi Government or Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) organisation shall be treated as similar work.
- Successfully completed: It shall mean that the work must be satisfactorily completed in all respects.
- Physically completed: It shall mean that the work should be physically completed in all respects, but the final bill may be under process.
- Substantially completed: Value of work completed should be 90% or more of the latest contract value.
- The Contractor has to submit a certificate duly verified by Client whether the work is successfully completed or physically completed or substantially completed and in case of substantially completed work, the issued certificate from client should clearly indicate the percentage completion of work with respect to the latest contract value.
- For successfully completed or physically completed works, value of work done shall be updated up to the end of previous month in which tender is invited from the month in which the work has been completed, in case of successfully completed work or from the month in which the work has been physically completed, in case of physically completed work, assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year.
- In case of substantially completed work, no updating of the value of work completed, as given in the clause above, shall be applicable.
- The successfully completed / physically completed / substantially completed work experience certificate issued from Govt. / Semi Govt. /PSU only will be considered for evaluation.
- Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MRIDC), is a joint venture company of Govt. of Maharashtra and the Ministry of Railways for implementation of various Railway Projects in the territory of Maharashtra.
- The aim of the company is to provide a boost to the Rail Infrastructure projects in and around Maharashtra State.
- There are several projects of new Railway Lines, Gauge conversion, doubling, Road Over Bridges, Road Under Bridges & Limited Height Subwayswaiting for implementation.
- The aim of the company is to take a leap forward in implementing railway related infra projects.
Other Recent Tender:
Meanwhile, MRIDC has invited e-bids in two packet systems from eligible bidders for “Construction of Cable Stayed Road Over Bridge (Tilak Bridge) near Dadar Railway Station, connecting Dr. N.C. Kelkar Road & Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road (in between Railway Km. EP/9/108 to EPDR 8002) in Mumbai suburban.”
- Tender No.: MRIDC/PROJ/e-TENDER/CSB/TILAK/2021/134
- Estimated cost of the work: Rs. 2,16,16,04,767/-
- Completion period: 640 days
- Start Date: 24.09.2021
- End Date: 19.10.2021
Notice inviting tender (NIT) and Eligibility and Qualification Criteria (EQC) can be downloaded from MRIDC’S official website www.maharail.com and e-bidding portal https://www.tenderwizard.in/MAHARAIL.
Source: MRIDC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): IRCEP