In continuation to the tender for construction of Railway Station Buildings at various stations in connection with Itwari-Nagbhir Gauge Conversion project, The Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MRIDC) has now invited e-bids in two packet system from eligible tenderers for “Providing Consultancy Services for Detailed Structural Design of Cable stayed Bridges for construction of Road Over Bridges in Mumbai Suburban Area and Association during implementation of project as Technical Advisory Body / Consultant.”
- Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MRIDC), is a joint venture company of Govt. of Maharashtra and Ministry of Railways for implementation of various Railway Projects in the territory of Maharashtra.
- The aim of the company is to provide a boost to the Rail Infrastructure projects in and around Maharashtra State.
- There are several projects of new Railway Lines, Gauge conversion and doubling, Road over Bridges, waiting for implementation.
- The aim of the company is to take a leap forward in implementing railway related infra projects.
- Tender No.: MRIDC/PROJ/e-TENDER/DESIGN/CSB/2021/93
- Tender Name: Providing Consultancy Services for Detailed Structural Design of Cable stayed Bridges for construction of Road Over Bridges in Mumbai Suburban Area and Association during implementation of project as Technical Advisory Body / Consultant.
- Start Date: 24.02.2021
- End Date / Time: 17.03.2021
- Consultancy Duration: 150 Days + Construction duration of Cable Stayed Span (Approximate 18 months from the date of approval of structural designs).
Technical Eligibility Criteria:
The Bidder must have successfully completed / substantially completed at least 3 detailed structural design during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited for “Detailed Structural Design & Consultancy services completed for Cable Stayed Bridges consisting of steel composite superstructure and span more than 200 m” in India or Foreign shall be considered technically eligible.
- Notice inviting tender (NIT) and Eligibility and qualification criteria (EQC) can be downloaded from MRIDC’S official website www.maharail.com and e-bidding portal www.tenderwizard.com/MAHARAIL.
- Interested Bidders can download the tender document from e-bidding portal of MRIDC from
- 24.02.2021 (20:30 hrs) to 17.03.2021 (14:58 hrs) after paying non-refundable fee of Rs. 5900/- inclusive of all taxes towards e-bid processing fee paid online through Debit/ Credit Card in favour of “M/s ITI Limited” for using the payment gateway and non-refundable tender fee of Rs. 10,000/- through MRIDC`s payment gateway available at e-bidding portal.
- Last date and Time of uploading/ submission of bid on MRIDC’s e-bidding portal is 17.03.2021 (15:00 hrs).
- No pre bid meeting will be conducted due to COVID-19. Prospective bidders may submit their queries in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com on or before the date & time mentioned in general data sheet.
- Any corrigendum / addendum to this notice can also be seen on our official website www.maharail.com and e-bidding portal www.tenderwizard.com/MAHARAIL, on or before closing date and time of submission of bid.
Bid Security Declaration in prescribed format given in bid document shall be uploaded by the Bidders along with the Bid on or before 17.03.2021 (15:00 hrs).
Source: MRIDC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MRIDC